Where my fellow Max owners at?

Just got my 01 Maxima the other day, its been pretty
pimp.gif
so far. Where my fellow max owners on NT?
e6106dca774a__1264858214000.jpeg

My parents just got a new one like 5 or 6 months ago. It's pretty nice. I loveeee driving it.

The acceleration is
pimp.gif

decent powered and relatively reliable for cheap money...not a bad choice.

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

how much you paid OP?

I got about $5000

tryin to see if I can get a 02 for that

My parents paid 4700. It only has 97k miles, but isn't very well equipped. No leather, no sunroof, no premium audio(doesnt matter, as I was putting a system in this car anyway). And has a nasty dent on the rear bumper(which will be getting fixed VERY soon). Even with all that, this car is STILL
pimp.gif
to me. I've never had a car with this much power so it takes me off guard sometimes and I end up chirping the tires pretty bad.

frown.gif
Just had to sell my 97 Maxima last month... but I'm going to start working on our 98 i30 that's been sitting the past year.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Yall seriously call Maximas "Max"?
sick.gif
what else would you call it?

03 SE here.

Maxima.

Maybe it's just me, but I dont call my Altima a Alt or if I had a Silvia, I wouldnt call it a Sil/Silv. Maxima works.

Had a 1996 SE in dark green that I drove in high school through college. Had to get it fixed back in 2000 after a van ran a stop sign two blocks from my house. Was never the same afterwards.
Still, loved that car. My family finally sold it a few years ago after going over 100k.

If I had the disposable income and garage space, I would try to find a low-mileage 1999 SE Limited in red.

my cousin had a max as his first car back in high school, I think it was a 96 man we drove that thing into the ground mucj love for those cars lots of good memories

Back
Top Bottom