Where My Tucson NT'ers At?

nerd.gif

i used to live down in Tucson a few years back...just straight garbage!!! but the good thing about Tucson is the location...hop skip and jump away from mexico/phx...and cali if you're feelin froggy...no good shoe spots though...

live in phoenix.. but grew up in tucson and still come down there about every other week or so..   tucson doesn't really have a whole lot going on..  especially for shoe spots..  nice place to kick back though.. 

Originally Posted by jthagreat

im from a lil A!! city called Sierra Vista...heard of it?
home of the buena colts..   hope the fire isn't getting close to you and your family..  i bet your sneaker adventures are pretty crazy since I don't think anywhere sells jordans down there..

Originally Posted by asu42

Hey, you guys in Tucson have indoor plumbing yet?

hey congrats on winning "The College with the most STDS" award. damn ...thats like 10 years in a row now?!

Originally Posted by asu42

Hey, you guys in Tucson have indoor plumbing yet?

roll.gif
roll.gif
  tucson has some things going for it.. close to mexico or almost should be included in mexico depending on who your talking to... 

whats good tucson NT's.. anyone ever go to del sol always wanna go play blackjack no one ever wants to roll.. hit me up NO %%%! hahahaha....

Originally Posted by KA0TIK1

Originally Posted by jthagreat

im from a lil A!! city called Sierra Vista...heard of it?
home of the buena colts..   hope the fire isn't getting close to you and your family..  i bet your sneaker adventures are pretty crazy since I don't think anywhere sells jordans down there..

Im mad late but yea my mom's ended up makin it. thankfully.
BHS Class of 2004
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom