Where R They Now ??? NCAA Basketball

Marvin OConnor
Sir Valinat Brown
Lynn Greer
Scoonie Penn
Michael Wright
JaRon Rush
Shaheen Holloway

nas is like a b@$%& put the mack to his belly... aint been dissed like this since makaveli...and your rappin these days is alot worse than your actin in belly-Freeway

I think Lynn Greer is playing in Europe.
........ Its like every oop is drastic, best all-around point guard in the league since Magic, .............and he average a double-double, and if you aint know K-I Double D, the name spells trouble, any given night a give you a triple-double- (Styles) Kidd remix by Blackcrakr

Michael Wright played in France last year
One

" I do not share your point of view; I'm actually quite opposed to it. But, as a supporter of democracy, I would be ready to die to defend your freedom of expression"

Val Brown went to Lee High School in VA!!!!!! I saw him play a bunch of times he was nasty.....

dont know where he is now
[table]"A&R's had me feelin' like Moss in the draft... so I turned the league out wit Reasonable Doubt...."[/table][table]EAGLE NATION[/table]

Where the hell is .............

Anderson Hunt !
Ray Jackson ! ( the Tito Jackson of the Fab 5 )
Donald Williams !

who remembers Dillard from Arkansas ? He used to shoot 3's from damn near halfcourt ....... swish!

It feels good to know that God is loving you. That's the best feeling in the world.
It makes you cry and nothing is even bothering you. It makes you scream but nothing is even scaring you. It makes you have an outbreak and people look at you like you're crazy. The joy is so deep , it makes people look at you and they want what you've got. "Whatever he's on , that's what I need a bag of ", they think. "Whatever he's drinking , that's what I want to drink!" But what I'm on ..... is Jesus. -Pastor Mason Betha

YO! Donald Williams still be around Chapel Hill and Raleigh. He definitely had one of the best off the dribble jump shots ever. DF!!!
"Big is dead! Pac is dead! Rap is dead and ya'll just scared!..." - Killer Mike "Rap is Dead"

I think Jaron Rush played in the new ABA a year or two ago.
For the Lakers, the regular season is just foreplay.

Donald Williams played in that alumni game at the esa last month. He can still stroke it.

Here you go:

Marvin OConnor
2002-03 Yugoslavia, Partizan Beograd

Sir Valinat Brown
Not sure. Overseas though I think

Lynn Greer
2002-03 Greece, Near East

Scoonie Penn
2002-03 Yugoslavia, KK Crvena Zvezda Beograd

Michael Wright
2002-03 Spain, CB Granada

JaRon Rush
2001-02 ABA, Kansas City, Released, Was in Rehab

Shaheen Holloway
2002-03 England, Chester Jets
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp
Tyson Wheeler
2001-02 ABA, So Cal Surf

Ray Jackson
2001 Venezuela

Donald Williams
2002-03 France, Limoges

Anderson Hunt
2000 Venezuela

Need info on anyone else? Just ask.

Jumanji
6:15 INC.

bj mckie

shammgod

ed cota
Sometimes, when its raining outside, I wonder...Whatever happend to Shammgod?That kid was so funny and they chased him out and left him in the cold. I miss taht guy.

Ask and you shall receive:

Ed Cota
2002-03 Lithuania, Zalgiris Kaunas

BJ Mckie
2001-02 NBDL, North Charleston

God Shammgod
2000, Poland.

Jumanji

hey jumanji, what ever happened to ace custus??
i never disrespect no women because i love my mama.AALIYAH....Rest In Peace....

Ah, good ol Ace Custis.

I always liked his game. Injuries cost him early on in his Pro Career. I remember meeting him at the Summer Pro League 5 or 6 years ago. Anyone want an Ace Custis Autographed Card?

Anyways, he is with the same team he was with last year.

2001-02 and 02-03
Lebanon, Sporting Al Riyad

Glad I can help
Jumanji

I was just reading about Randolph the other day.

I'll never forget his performances in the 1995 ACC Tournament. I stayed home from school the end of that week just to watch those games. Unbelievable.

As for where he is now:

Randolph Childress
2002-03 Italy, Rida Scafati

Jumanji

thanks, where are you getting this info from?
Sometimes, when its raining outside, I wonder...Whatever happend to Shammgod?That kid was so funny and they chased him out and left him in the cold. I miss taht guy.

Um, what happened to Boby Hurley? I know he's the all-time assists leader, but I forgot about him. Someone said someting bout bucklin his seat belt. Did he die?
Fifty percent of life in the NBA is sex. The other fifty percent is money.-Dennis Rodman

LOL at ace custis......he use to help coach my aau team while he was at va tech....anybody want some autographed hats and tshirts haha
Email: C_Calloway@Hotmail.com
IM: VABigPoppa
"up in tha club sippin on that newzay cognac, in tha numba 9 jordans w/ tha deuce tre on back...."[table]V ab ig po pp A[/table]

yeah ive been wondering where sirvaliant was lately
AOL: KMart2103
Sticky icky icky..

hey, thanks a lot jumanji. i always liked ace custis's game. if yall are giving out FREE autographed t-shirts from ace, i'll take them off of your hands......
i never disrespect no women because i love my mama.AALIYAH....Rest In Peace....

Tavorris Bell from Rhode Island, there were so many times I thought he couldn't possibly finsh the break with a dunk and he some how managed to flush it.

"I got them teflons to shove in the fo' that have under covers and po' recoverin' slow the Government know the kid been lovin' the dough since I was movin' white off the curb like shovelin' snow"-FABOLOUS

Back
Top Bottom