Where should I buy expensive headphones? (warranty/returns/burn-out protection related)

Anyone suggest a place that they usually go to purchase expensive headphones/ear buds (Beats, Monster, etc.) - 
I ask because I would like to finally upgrade from the horrible apple headphones (never realized what a difference a good pair of headphones vs. apple quality earphones until a few weeks ago) but I am afraid of what'll happen if my earphones burn out (like most of my other pairs)

I am leaning torwards the beats by dre in ear with mic (need the mic btw) but I don't want to get screwed with a burned out pair and having to mail them in for a replacement (which can be a long and tedious process)

Any1 suggest a place that provides good buyer protection for earphones? Best buy? Apple store? (does their care warranty cover accessories?)

Thank you

Anyone suggest a place that they usually go to purchase expensive headphones/ear buds (Beats, Monster, etc.) - 
I ask because I would like to finally upgrade from the horrible apple headphones (never realized what a difference a good pair of headphones vs. apple quality earphones until a few weeks ago) but I am afraid of what'll happen if my earphones burn out (like most of my other pairs)

I am leaning torwards the beats by dre in ear with mic (need the mic btw) but I don't want to get screwed with a burned out pair and having to mail them in for a replacement (which can be a long and tedious process)

Any1 suggest a place that provides good buyer protection for earphones? Best buy? Apple store? (does their care warranty cover accessories?)

Thank you

bestbuy if your buying them monster headphones. i have returned monster and bose headphones 10+ atleast. just take them in and walk out with a new pair no ???? asked

bestbuy if your buying them monster headphones. i have returned monster and bose headphones 10+ atleast. just take them in and walk out with a new pair no ???? asked

co-sign best buy when i worked there i would see at least 5 people a week returning some beats and getting new ones

co-sign best buy when i worked there i would see at least 5 people a week returning some beats and getting new ones

Back
Top Bottom