[| -- Where the Persian/Armenian ladies at??? -- |]

DYNAMICS

formerly diplomat tdot
My oh my think I have to make a trip to Fairview Mall or Yorkdale and pick out some biddies because OH LORDDDDDDDDDDDDY LORD is Kim Kardishian so so on point.

:pimp:
pimp.gif
@ the trailer.
MakingEasyMoneyPimpin'H*%$InStyle.​

:smh:
smh.gif
at g's at fariview. i dont even go to malls anymore. too many kids these days. *cough* STC on a friday night *cough*
Yall lil rappers is textbook, you tryin to bounce pass, i hit em with the no-look.

^^Try playdium around 9pm on a saturday night.

had to break up an attempted jersey jacking. :smh:
smh.gif
TEAM TORONTO
"THE WORLDS ONLY SUB ZERO MELTING POT"

smh.gif
kids these days. sounds funny coming from me, but come on, stop tryna be a gangsta and get a job.

SORRY FOR the rant Q, but you might want to hit up sin city, i heard lots of egyptian/persian g's reach there.
Yall lil rappers is textbook, you tryin to bounce pass, i hit em with the no-look.

What are you talking about?

Kim looks like a typical persian girl even tho she armenian (some armenians look persian)

Girl is not sexy at ALL, looks SO typical to me, you can fid those types at any persian mall or area. Heck if I know if she fake or not neways, which many persian girls are.

Bottom line; anybody is hot in hollywood (except ashlee simpson)

And I'm persian.

yea, she is beyond bad. whoever doesnt think so needs to re-evaluate his sexuality.

cmon vivid release the damn tape!!
i got laser v's for cheap and i got sz. 9 grapes ill trade for foams in my size.

haha, i didnt know what was being discussed until i saw...

Quote:
:x
sick.gif
did Ray J lick off his own kids?

they are releasing trailers now for sex tapes :wow:
eek.gif
smh.gif
TEAM AM FAM
..I don't buy the hype shoe, I buy the right shoe..
PICKERING/AJAX HOLLA​

finest girls stay at Yorkdale, you can find some at Eaton Center,

As for Persian girls, some are fine, some aren't...they don't really stray too far from their men either...if you aint persian, don't bother...now, there are exceptions ofcourse.

KK got a phat *** lawd jeebus
looking for the following in a size 12/13 - Hawaii Dunks, Black Spizike's

Sh*t.. I'm Persian (well my parents are.. I'm pretty much white-washed), and I haven't even come close to bagging a Persian girl (wayyyyyy too much effort). Persian women are beautiful, but Arab (specifically Lebanese) women are off the radar man.
[fon​

I'm Flip/Chinese and cant stand filipino b!itches...they really are crazy mayne, that's why they make such good skets! LoL!
*** Barons swingman #7 ***

:rofl:
roll.gif
Hek, almost burst out laughing at work man.

Speaking of Fairview, I went there recently for the first time in a while. Now I remember why I don't go there. Too many gansta wannabes. :stoneface:
indifferent.gif

:pimp:
pimp.gif
And I thought I was the only who noticed this girl lately.

She is definately on point.

Same with Gloria Velez in Game's You Wouldn't Get Far Video
Where are all the spanish women at!?
:wow:
eek.gif

:lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM RAPTORS
"Jordan will release hot shoes when everyone stops buying the pieces of hot garbage they put out now.."

just brushed past a kim kardashian potential today at the pizza pizza line in my school. too bad shorty was an eskimo covered in winter gear. i know she packin that persian princess jasmine body underneath. next time im slipping her the formal invite.

"Never ever ever in this life try to sell me something full price and the ish was only half right..I aint a sucka" - Hus

Quote:
cant stand filipino b!itches...they really are crazy mayne, that's why they make such good skets!

quote of my life time
"Never ever ever in this life try to sell me something full price and the ish was only half right..I aint a sucka" - Hus

Back
Top Bottom