Where to buy Hanes or AAA Tee shirts in SF

supers0le

Banned
what the title says
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson

san jose flea market has them for cheap, that's the closest to SF that I know of.
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS​
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX​
bleed red and gold​

im pretty sure u can buy hanes at mervyns and stuff. i know they sell AAA at the hat shop on genevea and mission in the city. personally AAA sucks if yur gonna use them to rock unless u use them as an undershirt. the neck color strectches fast and if u buy them in frisco theyll probably charge u $8 a piece! SJ flea market has the best deal, 3 for $10

if u really need them and ur downtown, there is this little shack on market that sells hella fake stuff, but they do have massive amounts of AAA usually in black and white, but they do hit for like 6 a pop. But personally i like the AAA the best. I cant stand pro-clubs way too thicjk of material for a plain white tshirt

I would say like target for hanes shirts... Personally i like the kirkland white tees, if it is white tees that you are lookin for,.

kirkland is the way to go in my opinion. 6 pack for 14.99. :pimp:
pimp.gif

- Mikey.

AAA, dirt cheap at walgreens in Daly City's weslake shoping center, only in white tho.
B2S1 is definitely in the building.

what brand is best to rock over a wife beater
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson

were can i get AAA tees in SJ other than the flea market
Team PICS?
where the PICS?
TeamIFTSOYM​
yea shes a MILF​
TEAM UNCIRCUMSIZED

hanes....everywhere, dept stores, discount stores--walmart, target, etc. swap meets....heck, i've seen some bigger grocery stores like Ralph's sell em.

AAA......i dunno up here. the garment district in LA and swapmeets are the spots down in SoCal.
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

I get my AAA shirts in downtown Oakland, three bucks a piece. No tax.
TEAM WARRIORS
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Back
Top Bottom