Where To Buy Jordans in the USA ?

if you come to Kansas City MO go to Harold Penners and if you come to Bozeman Montana go to Footlocker dont nobody out here in montana buy jordans so they always have my size

if you come to Kansas City MO go to Harold Penners and if you come to Bozeman Montana go to Footlocker dont nobody out here in montana buy jordans so they always have my size

Originally Posted by Vuey

G'Day
wink.gif
 my fellow Jordan Heads from the States !

planning on going to the USA for a holiday mid year with the wife . First time to the states and i am planning on filling up my suitcase with Air Jordans when i get there . As they are so much cheaper in the states compared to what they retail for here in Australia ( $150 vs $300) , i need to make the most of the opportunity !

We were planning on visiting LA, Vegas , San Francisco and New York. Any particular shops / outlets in these cities i can check out for the best deals on Jordans ?

any help/advice would be much appreciated
happy.gif

btw .... looking forward to eating all the junk food you Americans got over there
tongue.gif

this is the real list here... if you want to pick up a range of shoes that were released previously and not available in 99% of places go with the flight club stores.  You can also review the inventory at flightclub.com all the jordans are OOS here within a few hours to a few days unless you want the non retro stuff which I hate.

G'Day
wink.gif
 my fellow Jordan Heads from the States !

planning on going to the USA for a holiday mid year with the wife . First time to the states and i am planning on filling up my suitcase with Air Jordans when i get there . As they are so much cheaper in the states compared to what they retail for here in Australia ( $150 vs $300) , i need to make the most of the opportunity !

We were planning on visiting LA, Vegas , San Francisco and New York. Any particular shops / outlets in these cities i can check out for the best deals on Jordans ?

any help/advice would be much appreciated
happy.gif

btw .... looking forward to eating all the junk food you Americans got over there
tongue.gif

this is the real list here... if you want to pick up a range of shoes that were released previously and not available in 99% of places go with the flight club stores.  You can also review the inventory at flightclub.com all the jordans are OOS here within a few hours to a few days unless you want the non retro stuff which I hate.

Originally Posted by kicks4days

Los Angeles:
 Nike Town LA (side note: one of the managers there is a fellow Aussie like yourself, his name is Darren) He could probably tell you some spots.

Sporty LA - On Melrose Ave, short drive from NTLA

Flight Club LA - Half mile from Sporty LA

UNDFTD - Half a mile from Flight Club LA

RIF LA - Little Tokyo near downtown LA

House of Hoops Footlocker - Beverly Center, Lakewood Mall

Fox Hills Mall - Mens Land, Other stores etc.

Warehouse Shoe Sale - Tons of locations in LA. Check em out

Have fun, good luck, be safe

Thanks heaps for the extremely informative post mate ! Much appreciated !Will really help me find some J's .As for safety, is it that bad in the US ? As the media makes it out to be pretty bad over there smh...?
ha, I dont know what you guys hear about US but here is a bit of advise you can take to the bank.
1. Dont act like a tourist, dont walk around with a huge camera snapping away pictures everywhere looking like you have no clue of whats going on.

2. If you are going to rent a car dont leave stuff in the back seat (dont carry a lot of tech with you at the same time leave it in the hotel room).

3. Avoid weird situations like following someone who is offering you a cheap deal or some tickets and you have to walk with them to some weird location.

4. Avoid carrying a load of cash and put your wallet into your front pocket. Dont carry your passport with you as well, all hotels have safe boxes leave it there.

Dont get me wrong but i dont have any problems and I been to LA and I live in NYC.  Its just a precaution I can give you because there are all sorts of characters looking for tourists.  Its a lot easier since you speak English.  A great place to look up places to eat in NY is yelp and citysearch.  

Im pretty sure you will not look like a tourist with some Js on but before going somewhere use hopstop.com to know how to get home to avoid getting lost.  NY is a booming city that never sleeps you can get into the subway even at 2am and you will have a load of people riding with you.  

Originally Posted by kicks4days

Los Angeles:
 Nike Town LA (side note: one of the managers there is a fellow Aussie like yourself, his name is Darren) He could probably tell you some spots.

Sporty LA - On Melrose Ave, short drive from NTLA

Flight Club LA - Half mile from Sporty LA

UNDFTD - Half a mile from Flight Club LA

RIF LA - Little Tokyo near downtown LA

House of Hoops Footlocker - Beverly Center, Lakewood Mall

Fox Hills Mall - Mens Land, Other stores etc.

Warehouse Shoe Sale - Tons of locations in LA. Check em out

Have fun, good luck, be safe

Thanks heaps for the extremely informative post mate ! Much appreciated !Will really help me find some J's .As for safety, is it that bad in the US ? As the media makes it out to be pretty bad over there smh...?
ha, I dont know what you guys hear about US but here is a bit of advise you can take to the bank.
1. Dont act like a tourist, dont walk around with a huge camera snapping away pictures everywhere looking like you have no clue of whats going on.

2. If you are going to rent a car dont leave stuff in the back seat (dont carry a lot of tech with you at the same time leave it in the hotel room).

3. Avoid weird situations like following someone who is offering you a cheap deal or some tickets and you have to walk with them to some weird location.

4. Avoid carrying a load of cash and put your wallet into your front pocket. Dont carry your passport with you as well, all hotels have safe boxes leave it there.

Dont get me wrong but i dont have any problems and I been to LA and I live in NYC.  Its just a precaution I can give you because there are all sorts of characters looking for tourists.  Its a lot easier since you speak English.  A great place to look up places to eat in NY is yelp and citysearch.  

Im pretty sure you will not look like a tourist with some Js on but before going somewhere use hopstop.com to know how to get home to avoid getting lost.  NY is a booming city that never sleeps you can get into the subway even at 2am and you will have a load of people riding with you.  

If you come to Miami, FL you got CJ Urban & The Shoe Gallery in downtown and Training Camp & ATC in South Beach HOH (House of Hoops) Dadeland mall

If you come to Miami, FL you got CJ Urban & The Shoe Gallery in downtown and Training Camp & ATC in South Beach HOH (House of Hoops) Dadeland mall

When you're in LA, hit up the House of Hoops at the Footlocker in the Beverly Center. A lot of tourist are taken aback at how cheap the shoes are here, especially people from Australia. HoH has a very wide selection, much more than at the boutiques, and usually have a much wider price range for you. Nike Outlet stores are gonna be heaven for you btw.

When you're in LA, hit up the House of Hoops at the Footlocker in the Beverly Center. A lot of tourist are taken aback at how cheap the shoes are here, especially people from Australia. HoH has a very wide selection, much more than at the boutiques, and usually have a much wider price range for you. Nike Outlet stores are gonna be heaven for you btw.

I dunno about that. Back in 2000 I visited and some big bloke in LAX grabbed my luggage and led me to an unmarked van before my flightweary brain could have a chance to know what was going on. He hooked me up with a hotel with more x's on the tv than i ever seen before, and before getting me on the connecting flight the next morning, took me for a tour of watts.

I lost nothing and gained a nice little experience.

I dunno about that. Back in 2000 I visited and some big bloke in LAX grabbed my luggage and led me to an unmarked van before my flightweary brain could have a chance to know what was going on. He hooked me up with a hotel with more x's on the tv than i ever seen before, and before getting me on the connecting flight the next morning, took me for a tour of watts.

I lost nothing and gained a nice little experience.

no +##$, good times
happy.gif

hey vuey, you posted in one of the 6-17-23 threads, in it someone replied with a link to a place that has those things for really cheap. look it up and have them shipped to your hotel or something.

no +##$, good times
happy.gif

hey vuey, you posted in one of the 6-17-23 threads, in it someone replied with a link to a place that has those things for really cheap. look it up and have them shipped to your hotel or something.

Flight Club has sum heat... but dont expect to only pay $150 for it... But obviously money isnt that big an issue for you if you can travel all across the United States ha...just kidding.... Hope you have a wonderful experience and Dont take it personal when the New Yorkers yell at you for not getting off the Subway fast enough...

Flight Club has sum heat... but dont expect to only pay $150 for it... But obviously money isnt that big an issue for you if you can travel all across the United States ha...just kidding.... Hope you have a wonderful experience and Dont take it personal when the New Yorkers yell at you for not getting off the Subway fast enough...

Originally Posted by nickgotmoney07

thanks for the tip mate ! i dont think i am heading that way
eyes.gif
 . Just sticking to the main tourist spots , LA, Vegas , San Fran and NY .

Originally Posted by nickgotmoney07

thanks for the tip mate ! i dont think i am heading that way
eyes.gif
 . Just sticking to the main tourist spots , LA, Vegas , San Fran and NY .

Originally Posted by 2ToneNYC

appreciate the tips mates
wink.gif
 , if your around any of the places im visiting, would love to buy you a beer
grin.gif

alot of it is common sense really . Yeah, i will be leaving the DSLR camera for days out to Disney land and $$*%. ahaha
Will do some research in certain cities before heading out . And get plently of advice from my hotel conceirge as well .

Ive been to Asia a few times and get plenty of offers from strangers for goods etc , i steer well clear of those people. 

Kream
thanks for the tips mate !

Dilated1200
yeah, i am a Jordan brand fanatic, so i was after Trunners , Jordan hydro slides and apparell . Hopefully the Aussie $$$ is still strong when we go there mid year !

Been checking out Flightclub and finish line and prices are expensive when put into perspective what retail is in the states, but still relatively cheap to what we would have to pay in Australia. Might purchase and get these places to ship to the hotels i am staying in.
roll.gif
 As paying for shipping to Australia will kill the savings i make.

Originally Posted by 2ToneNYC

appreciate the tips mates
wink.gif
 , if your around any of the places im visiting, would love to buy you a beer
grin.gif

alot of it is common sense really . Yeah, i will be leaving the DSLR camera for days out to Disney land and $$*%. ahaha
Will do some research in certain cities before heading out . And get plently of advice from my hotel conceirge as well .

Ive been to Asia a few times and get plenty of offers from strangers for goods etc , i steer well clear of those people. 

Kream
thanks for the tips mate !

Dilated1200
yeah, i am a Jordan brand fanatic, so i was after Trunners , Jordan hydro slides and apparell . Hopefully the Aussie $$$ is still strong when we go there mid year !

Been checking out Flightclub and finish line and prices are expensive when put into perspective what retail is in the states, but still relatively cheap to what we would have to pay in Australia. Might purchase and get these places to ship to the hotels i am staying in.
roll.gif
 As paying for shipping to Australia will kill the savings i make.

Back
Top Bottom