Where to buy Motorcycle gear? Vol Im a newbie

I recently purchase a 1985 Honda Rebel motorcycle, and am looking to buy a helmet, gloves and boots. Since this is my first bike, I have no idea where to get gear in San Diego. Google offers a lot of choices but Im sure NT has some Riders that can help a newbie out.

Any info, websites and advice will be appreciated.
happy.gif

You can definitely try cyclegear.com they have a huge selection of stuff and may even have a cycle gear in or around your area. Also ebay is a good source as you may already know but make sure you already know you size before you buy anything online. And lastly craigslist is good especially since there are a lot of motorcycles in CA. I hope that helps.

Thanks for the page. I have to go shopping in the area because I have never bought a Helmet of any kind. But once I do, I will check the page out

make sure you go to an actual shop to try on the different helmet sizes. and also different brands like shoei arai all fit differently. Just keep this in mind before you make an online purchase.
a proper helmet fit is when your helmet does not easily slide off your head (simply put) ahah

it depends on where in SD you're at. If you're in north county there's ECC - Escondido Cycle Center. There's also Fun Bike Center, Veys Motorsports and countless others. Just look in the white or yellow pages if Google doesn't help.

Back
Top Bottom