..:: Where to buy these Take Flight colorways? ::..

I tried on the Take Flights at Champs and I have to say they are one of the most comfortable and stable Jordans I've worn.  I'd appreciate any help finding one of these 3 colorways because new hoop shoes are needed!
take-flight-wht-cement-1.jpg

take-flight-cement-1.jpg

jordan-take-flight-red-white-black-0.jpg

I'm not copping these but here are some PEs.

I tried on the Take Flights at Champs and I have to say they are one of the most comfortable and stable Jordans I've worn.  I'd appreciate any help finding one of these 3 colorways because new hoop shoes are needed!
take-flight-wht-cement-1.jpg

take-flight-cement-1.jpg

jordan-take-flight-red-white-black-0.jpg

I'm not copping these but here are some PEs.

Try the outlets.. Usually these ship out to the big stores and after a couple of months start popping up at the outlets like San Ysidro, CA. I live near that one so if I see your colorways I will let you know. What size are you looking for?
nerd.gif

Try the outlets.. Usually these ship out to the big stores and after a couple of months start popping up at the outlets like San Ysidro, CA. I live near that one so if I see your colorways I will let you know. What size are you looking for?
nerd.gif

Take Flights are actually selling pretty good due to their variety of colorways. I seen high school coaches purchasing bulks, but I'm sure they will hit the outlet within the next couple months. Personally, I would much rather use the Hyperfuse for bball over these.

Take Flights are actually selling pretty good due to their variety of colorways. I seen high school coaches purchasing bulks, but I'm sure they will hit the outlet within the next couple months. Personally, I would much rather use the Hyperfuse for bball over these.

Originally Posted by mexicansolepower

nerd.gif
Sz 12.

Originally Posted by mexicansolepower

nerd.gif
Sz 12.

Decent looking team Jordan in the black and red colorway. After trying them on I would find it hard to compare to a Hyperdunk or anything along that line. Not the best basketball shoe, specially for the price, Just my opinion tho.

Decent looking team Jordan in the black and red colorway. After trying them on I would find it hard to compare to a Hyperdunk or anything along that line. Not the best basketball shoe, specially for the price, Just my opinion tho.

Back
Top Bottom