Where to cop spacejam XI

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

Nostalgia got me...saw my old 10th grade b-ball team picture and i must have them again. Rejoice

Junior year @ VCU...
DAMN Kev!! How old are you?
laugh.gif

i was planning on going to the malls and asking what the deal was/checking out the xii, but the snow has me locked in..ill probably call the tysons/fairoaks/dulles stores tomorrow or monday and see whats up

Originally Posted by davey5737

i was planning on going to the malls and asking what the deal was/checking out the xii, but the snow has me locked in..ill probably call the tysons/fair oaks/dulles stores tomorrow or monday and see whats up
Stopped by FNL Fair Oaks while I was finishing my Christmas shopping and talked to my old manager. He said he got 2 FSRs, while Dulles got 4.Dulles is probably your best bet. I myself and still passing on these like Brees. Crazy how SZ Springfield got as many pairs as the Philippines alone
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Originally Posted by davey5737

i was planning on going to the malls and asking what the deal was/checking out the xii, but the snow has me locked in..ill probably call the tysons/fair oaks/dulles stores tomorrow or monday and see whats up
Stopped by FNL Fair Oaks while I was finishing my Christmas shopping and talked to my old manager. He said he got 2 FSRs, while Dulles got 4. Dulles is probably your best bet. I myself and still passing on these like Brees. Crazy how SZ Springfield got as many pairs as the Philippines alone
laugh.gif
damn no love for the PI ha. but thanks for the info dulles is closest to me anyway, only problem is the manager there wears my size and wastalking about getting a few pairs

Nostalgia got me...saw my old 10th grade b-ball team picture and i must have them again. Rejoice.
Gotdamn thanks for making me feel old.

Junior year @ VCU... "Holding" shoes in the stockroom waiting for Footlocker 50% off day as a part-timer FTW...
Kev had that Darryl from the Office cut
laugh.gif

f2urtv5_i3rR2Yf7UiHZg.jpg

Nostalgia got me...saw my old 10th grade b-ball team picture and i must have them again. Rejoice.

Junior year @ VCU... "Holding" shoes in the stockroom waiting for Footlocker 50% off day as a part-timer FTW...
laugh.gif

this n wild

laugh.gif

For all those askin about employee discount. Its one per Mens, and one per Kids. so we can only use it once.

Originally Posted by SoleFood06

laugh.gif

this n wild

laugh.gif
This right here had me man.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by eddiebauer757

Originally Posted by Scott Scotch

I'm copping them and wearing them out of the store. Then I'm going to every mall from Security to Tyson's; hitting every shoe store and "randomly" asking the associate what they got in new as I stare at my feet.

#kablooey #hot!sh

#Dylan #Dylan #Dylan #Dylan and #Dylan

#THIRSTYasHELL
indifferent.gif
No life

Originally Posted by jordancrazy16

I'm copping them and wearing them out of the store. Then I'm going to every mall from Security to Tyson's; hitting every shoe store and "randomly" asking the associate what they got in new as I stare at my feet.

#kablooey #hot!sh

#THIRSTYasHELL
indifferent.gif
No life

indifferent.gif
Slow?

If anybody can hold me down with SJ's (sz10) without haveing to wait in line it would b much appreciated, I can go whereverto get them just inbox me! Already got mine on lock but needa get a pair for my bro who's outta town right now..

Originally Posted by jordancrazy16

#kablooey #hot!sh

#THIRSTYasHELL
indifferent.gif
No life

indifferent.gif
Slow?

he couldn't even quot. Us properly.
laugh.gif
smells like a fail to me

Its wednesday correct? I'm going to try wheaton, hopefully i don't strikeout or else it's PG.

nice pic eyes of hazel.

honestly in the back of my mind i think these are gonna end up just like the 7's package and other 09 releases..sitting on shelves *kanye shrug*

Im still on the lookout for a sz 14 in these. Went to sports zone today and tried on the sz 13, they fit better than the cdps, but i still would prefer a 14, Ijust need help securing a pair

Originally Posted by daflashjhead

honestly in the back of my mind i think these are gonna end up just like the 7's package and other 09 releases..sitting on shelves *kanye shrug*
i dont think they are going to sit. everyone is on this release...from the regular shoe heads down to the teeny bopping lil girls who like to rocksneakers. i overheard this statement "yeah i am getting a size 6 to match my bf"

if anyone could help me with a size 9 and 12 it wud b much appreciated...pm me if u can help...i kno of spots 4 shoes as well and i can help out whoever canhelp me out.

Recession or not, these won't end up like any of the packs or the other recent JB releases not named IX fusion.

These will sell like nobody's business. I'm for damn sure going to hop on the metro bright and early to secure my pair.

Waited too long for these to just sleep.

Back
Top Bottom