****WHERE TO COP THIS FITTED****

Wow.......that is pretty sick. Yeah....Jaeain't tellin' nobody. He's the one that had that SF fitted in that colorway that had everyone on a buzz......
- Fong$tarr

E-mail: Fongstarr@hotmail.com
TEAM WARRIORS WE BELIEVE

what are you talking about Jae ain't tellin nobody? Check the fitted post when he first posted it..he clearly stated where he got it

I think the store is in Serramonte.

the PM box only holds 5 pms...when you receive a 6th...one of those 5 get bumped...if I couldn't get to you then yours was prolly bumped..so don't take it personal...

its a custom I dyed...so if you want one you can chill off the sarcastic ''pretty cool'' talk and hit me up on my email about one...
TEAM XBOX360​
GAMERTAG : jae 0h en takes do0 d0o's infreshhsnikes
the 0 is a zero...word​

^^and have it come out looking like a hot mess..sharpies dont work- trust me
Quote:
what are you talking about Jae ain't tellin nobody?
:lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM XBOX360
the 0 is a zero...word​

Quote:
and doesnt come at me sideways demanding info...my email is the best way to reach me..

I hope Im not comin at u sidewways bro, but the fact is I tried pm and I asked in the fitted thread twice aswell as another kid askin....and I have met u in person, so when I didnt get a response, i was kinda let down, which lead me to makin this thread. How can i contact u if i dont got ur email?? I would love one....let me know

hmm.. i'll try it with those sharpie with the ultra fine point first on an old beater hat
how to make a "sneakerhead SN":
-add Jordan's #s on it, or MJ, J, Jay, etc.
-add "sole" in place of "so" or "soul"
-add "air" in it

lookin for AM90 infareds 10-11

nikestatus- check your PM's
TEAM XBOX360​
the 0 is a zero...word​

don't take it personal if CHEN dude doesn't reply to y'all. he prolly was just busy jacking semis on the highway w/his AZN gangsta buddies for Spoon SR20 motors and Motec exhausts.

but, yeah, i'm still trying to get him to make me one of them grape colorway SF fitteds too. i guess i'll just have to make my own **LA** one. :wink:
wink.gif

and crux can't spell worth @#%$ but he sure is HELLA HANDSOME! :lol:
laugh.gif
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"
Seize every opportunity to educate yourself.....STOP. Look. Listen.

Does anyone know where I could find a Purple/White SF fitted in the Bay?
...Ima enjoy life from birth, to the nail in the coffin
Cus I'm only human i fear bein pale, stiff, and rottin...

jae oh en
RAIDER NATION

Let yee nuts hang low or walk the plank
Asomugha - Burgess - Carr - Curry - Gabriel - Howard - Huff - Morrison - Porter - Washington​

Back
Top Bottom