where to find MF Doom SB in Chicago?

im a big fan of doom, and wanted to pick up these SBs....does anyone know where/when they drop in the chicago area?

thanks in advance...

Yeah, I'm gonna be in town for these, camping is out of the question though.
You can only burn so many bridges until it's not safe on the other side... Stranded...​

I was at Leaders at first and they were sold out already. I think official release date is Tuesday.. good luck!

Only one spot left that I know will have them. Hope I don't need to camp.
You can only burn so many bridges until it's not safe on the other side... Stranded...​

Hey heads up, probably too late for those of you who want them, but they went on sale at uprise today (tuesday). $150.
TEAMDECEPTICON​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

They sold out I just called. One spot left, but they don't know when they're coming in.

Quote:
Hey heads up, probably too late for those of you who want them, but they went on sale at uprise today (tuesday). $150.
:smh:
smh.gif
eBay here i come

I tried one spot where normally no one ever goes to, guess what people were in line this time around. Im not waitin in line i rather buy on ebay. peace

i was like the 5th person from the end. i waited and got my 8.5 after it was announced that 8s and 8.5s were left. though i could use a 9. thats what i luv bout 8.5s theres always one left for me

Back
Top Bottom