Where to Find Toy and Collectibles Stores in the Bay Area???

Hoping you can help me out i am trying to find local toy/hobby/collctible stores. I am looking for Marvel, DC, Hot Wheels, Transformers, Star Wars stuff. I know target, toysrus but i am looking for more hard to find rare stuff.

what kind of toys are yo looking for?...oakridge mall has a spot for got the name of it though...btw which foot locker are you a manager at? i work at footlocker too

if i NEVER see another dang action figure, toy, etc. again, i sure as hell won't lose any sleep over it. one of my HS friends that i roomed for a bit in college was a collectible FREAK. granted, he was in the biz and helped design some of them.....Spawn and OG Xmen ones, i think

anyways, our townhouse was literally an eff'n warehouse. dude had crates and crates of gundams, starting lineups, xmen, spawn, speedracer, star wars, robotech, and a bazillion other geekhead toys stacked up all over the place. he'd get paranoid as hell every time i'd bring people over.

another guy i know around here collects toys+such too. his pad is stacked up like crazy as well. i haven't talked to him in a long minute, but i heard he has a small side biz slanging the stuff.....might even have a website. i'll try to get at him or one of my other buds that might still rap w/him if y'all are interested.
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

There isn't too many Toy/Collectible stores around the Bay Area like there used to be. The shops that are around charge an arm and a leg for what they have. Most ppl that I know that collect action figures and Hot Wheels like myself find stuff through eBay, trades and at toy shows. As a matter of fact, the San Jose Super Toy & Collectible Show is coming up at the Santa Clara County Fairgrounds. I'll be there as a dealer. For more info, go here

If you're looking for a show that's more dedicated to die cast cars such as Hot Wheels check out Bob's Toy Show and visit Hot Wheels Collectors.

You should make future plans to attend WonderCon in SF or Comic-Con in San Diego - they sell items out there that can't be found elsewhere. You can make a nice profit with the exclusives on eBay, too! If you're looking for something specific, contact me if you'd like. I've been collecting for 12+ years.

JMTK!

***SELLING 90s hip hop vinyl and DJ equipment. Contact me if interested!***

There is a Toy & Baseball card show at Tanforan Mall(San Bruno) August 18th-19th. There's usually plenty of dealers with action figures and such.

^ Is there a website that has that info? I've been trying to sell at that one.

Not too many of the stores around. I do recall there was a place or 2 at Valco Mall out in Cupertino. Not sure how long it'll be there since its currently under remodel and when that is complete, it may be harder to keep up with the rent. I imagine the stores are getting a special deal to keep the mall occupied.

Quote:
I am looking for Marvel, DC, Hot Wheels, Transformers, Star Wars stuff. I know target, toysrus but i am looking for more hard to find rare stuff.

I used to be a collector in the mid 90s. I have a ton of things I need to move to make some space. Email me privately if interested
email me - palmer_lam@yahoo.com

^ There used to be Legends by JC Penney, but it's moved down near Sears and the store focuses more on comics, role play and models now. There's another toy shop near the old KB Toys location by JC Penney. It's owned by 2 collectors who are always at Toys R Us or Target in the morning.

Quote:
I used to be a collector in the mid 90s. I have a ton of things I need to move to make some space. Email me privately if interested
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

Quote:
yeah, but do you have any HeAtErZ tho??
heater that im planning on selling at my garage sale. Its electric btw... I planned to do it this coming weekend but Im unsure if I'll be able to pull it off as Ive been super busy with work ... If that doesn happen, I have a few other chores around the house I have to do before I can go out and play...
email me - palmer_lam@yahoo.com

Back
Top Bottom