where to get a haircut in the seattle area

i have alot of curly hair and i dont like it so i was thinkin about gettin my hair real short and was thinkin about gettin a short crop ceaser hairstyle some people refer it to a line-up, so im wondering where i could go to get this hairstyle. thank you

any black dude at the dorms will do it (no racism).

Sneakers are not just shoes. they're a kind of art. If it's good art people will stare. So what shoes should i wear next to break some necks?

lol yea, Nelson you need a haircut..

go check out this barber shop down on beacon hill, its a black guy [yamakazi18] no racism [yamakazi18], hes hella good, and its cheap. i think its 10 bucks
I AM FROM SEATTLE

nice , good lookin franny all i need now is the name of the place but i bet i could find it but if some one knows it post it just incase i dont find it lol

Valentines mens club, 80th and greenwood.
206-706-6303
Good cut, good people and a sexy lil lady will shampoo your hair and give you a scalp massage.

No happy endings, I have asked.
Team Negrodamus​

Uptight Hair Salon on MLK. right across the street from safeway and bank of america.
"Kobe Bryant tries so hard to be like MJ its ridiculous"- Magic Johnson

yeah, uptight. that's where i go too. good prices.
"- i'm smooth Like water, adapting to any situations that come my way." - undefined.TAE

seven salon in bell square.

Sneakers are not just shoes. they're a kind of art. If it's good art people will stare. So what shoes should i wear next to break some necks?

EL's backyard of beauty. if you want it cut all 1 level, Im your guy. I offer a layaway plan for those low on dough. 10 minutes or less or your money back!
Just look at it as 10 more pounds of awesomeness

Quote:
10 minutes or less or your money back!
:lol:
laugh.gif
:b
tongue.gif

$80 is ridiculous, but of course my friends rag on me for spending $35 at Headlines in U-Village.

i've never got my hair cut there actually. i've just had friends who had. it's ridiculous. i actually cut my own hair or have my mom trim the back, but i've been growing my hair out so i actually haven't gotten my hair cut in a while.

unfaddables...on the highway...theres like 2 1 n desmoines and one in the fed i think....i dont get hair cuts but my cuddy does..

thanks for all the help but can some one tell me what to ask for or do you just say "can i get a line up"????

how about ab's on beacon ave. its owned by an old black guy and its been there for years. he charges 10 bucks for a line up, and a lot of teenagers and beacon hill sneaker heads go there to get shaped up.

GetRight, in Kent.
oo206oo is more awesome than you. Don't argue.

Team Negrodamus

what you know about Major League?!?! hahaha my boy Tob' used to cut there. Now I just got there for the laughs. Coop is a comedian!
Just look at it as 10 more pounds of awesomeness

Quote:
what you know about Major League?!?! hahaha my boy Tob' used to cut there. Now I just got there for the laughs. Coop is a comedian!

they take too long to cut hear. and there is always a fat dude tryin to rap the last time i went there, hes horrible. i just go to Cut N' Up

you guys should let seattle206 give you haircuts he gives the best line ups!
Team Friends With Benefits
MEMBER #2​

Back
Top Bottom