Where to get White Tees?

Where do I get white tees in the bay (specifically, SF)? I feel I need to upgrade from the @#%$ tees that footlocker/footaction sells.. Any suggestions?
WTB: Sz 9/9.5 DS/VNDS Sneakerholic/Tattoo/Kanji Dunks

6 for 15 costco brand/kirkland joints...

i made the switch from footlocker like 5 or 6 years ago when they stopped using AAA white tees and havent messed with anything else since...kirkland/costco white tees are the truth for me...

costco also got a lifetime return policy, i know its grimey but i have heavily considered returning all my 3+ year old, dingy, neck stretched out, sittin in the back of the dresser, off white tee rim rags and trying to get new ones :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM XBOX360
GAMERTAG : jae 0h en takes do0 d0o's infreshhsnikes
the 0 is a zero...word​

^ :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM SF GIANTS

The home of true champions
If my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle​

Quote:
costco also got a lifetime return policy, i know its grimey but i have heavily considered returning all my 3+ year old, dingy, neck stretched out, sittin in the back of the dresser, off white tee rim rags and trying to get new ones :lol:
laugh.gif

It will work. My cousin returned an old mattress that they had for years. Got a brand new one. :smh:
smh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
GOLDEN STATE WARRIOR S
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington Hudson - Jackson - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

wow got to try that jae oh en.
i've got like 30 wrinkled white tee's from costco that i use to ball/sleep/smoke..
a women's life is love, a man's love is life

First Step SF; over there are Pro Clubs.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Harrington - Hudson - Jackson - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

^^^ yea, but aren't they hella overpriced. i remember they used to be overpriced over at the 280 Metro location.

I need to get some aaa tees on wholesale price. Any body got a spot to get some thermals in black or white for cheap? I need a spot out here not in san francisco.
THE JOKER GANG
EAST OAKLAND​

If Costco made their 6-pack of tees in black...

I'd be set for life. White tee/Black tee heaven.

hella good.​

Quote:
$7 bucks plus tax for 1 tee

I think its$8 but u get a dollar off if u buy two or three. i think those tees are too thick and heavy for a white tee, and the neck is tight. My favorite are AAA. All the costcos that I have gone to, never have xxl in thw white tees. Anybody ever notice this, they are loosin money everday by not havin the bigger sizes. For undershirt tees, I have to say Polo. They are thin and very light and comftorable. Pretty expensive but u can get them at marshalls or ross for half off

^ :wow:
eek.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

I got a big collection of Footlocker shirts. Gigongous @#%$ necks en @#%$ now.

I'm thinkin bout Pro Club cuz I got the online site, but I just wanna bouy like 4 dozen at once and be set for awhile and I don't know how they fit/shrink.

kirkland tees are :pimp:
pimp.gif

still got a pack in the closet to take out once summer's back. and nikestatus kirkland tees fit big IMO, XL fits about a 2XL.
how to make a "sneakerhead SN":
-add Jordan's #s on it, or MJ, J, Jay, etc.
-add "sole" in place of "so" or "soul"
-add "air" in it

lookin for AM90 infareds 10-11

Kirkland tees all the way.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Harrington - Hudson - Jackson - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

I just get mine from FootLocker once a week.... Cant wear the Footlocker ones more then once r twice cuz after that they get ugly.

****WANTED ALL DS SIZE 12....
WHITE MELVINS
XV.. BLACK/RED XVI.. BLACK/RED
XIX... BLACK/RED

costco white tees are just :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM STARCRAFT
Zealot - Dark Templar - High Templar - Twilight Archon - Colossus - Stalker - Immortal
Observer - Phase Prism - Stasis Orb - Phoenix - Warp Ray - Carrier - Mothership

Back
Top Bottom