Where to meet girls outside of school?

aight... I had this problem when I first stepped out of the college scene...

and I'm going to be dead serious on this...

go out and do stuff, OP... SRS...

I've learned that if you go out and do stuff, yambs will be there... doing stuff...

no drive thrus... no spending all weekend at home... no consistent schedules....

get off work and hit different bars at different parts of town. go to different malls. different clubs.

variety will round out your yamb portfolio...

it will also increase your "lack of damb" gene... which always takes your far with the yambs.

Last edited:
aight... I had this problem when I first stepped out of the college scene...

and I'm going to be dead serious on this...

go out and do stuff, OP... SRS...

I've learned that if you go out and do stuff, yambs will be there... doing stuff...

no drive thrus... no spending all weekend at home... no consistent schedules....

get off work and hit different bars at different parts of town. go to different malls. different clubs.

variety will round out your yamb portfolio...

it will also increase your "lack of damb" gene... which always takes your far with the yambs.

This is great advice homie. Im also definitley gonna try to go to yoga classes and get into volunteering. Thanks for those who were mature enough to post real responses

don't go to yoga classes to meet girls, unless you're actually into yoga. you will embarrass yourself and be awarded no yambs

Where you gonna volunteer? What attracts the most attractive women?

Habitat for Humanity. When I would take on projects with them I would work and meet so many beautiful women it was crazy. It can take up a lot of your time, but if you are genuine about it they'll love you. Had a fling with a coordinator once because she loved the artistic skills I displayed when I assisted in remodeling a children's community center.

Trust.

I actually do wanna get into yoga though. Trying to tap into my spiritual side.

Last edited:
So I'm done with college and am wondering how am I ever gonna meet chicks again on such a consistent basis :lol: I know some people say book stores, grocery stores, pumpkin patches, etc but all of these types of places dont seem so reliable in my opinion. Tell me the spots you've had success with when it comes to meeting wifey type chicks.
I've hit it off with random chicks from the local super market to bookstore to dept. store....it doesn't take much to strike a convo. You win some, you lose some...but at least give it a try. But as you get older, and you are looking for someone who is wifey material with the attributes you're looking for, I found it networking is the best here. My friends would refer me to their single friends who possess the things I'm looking for and vice versa.

Whole Foods.
Hipster Milfs....yup

Last time I went, this older Arab lady started yapping ya boy up over the potatoes.

"My son likes these, but I don't know, what type do you like"

"I like yambs..."

"Really? I've never had them."

"Well if I ever get the chance, I'd eat your yambs, I got faith in your ability"

Niketalker, so I didn't have enough game to actually pull her, only make funny comments that only Nters would get...

#nogame

:lol:

I thought I was the only one who did that though. :nerd:

Concerts man, honestly- most of these females think you are soul mates if you both listen to the same artists. 

Go to a larger city or get back in school. When I was single a few years ago, I went through the exact same thing. It's mad frustrating finding no potentials. I'm in a smaller city tho.

planned parenthood.

Last edited:
realtalk op, this generation of skeezers are mad unapproachable

the key to getting women is to hang with a lot of dudes. different dudes in different areas. hang out alot

dudes that are wifed up will start bringing their girls around and their girls girls' will start coming around

you can do numbers like that, trust me

Baby showers
devil.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom