Where to take the Wifey for her b-day

take her as in out to eat or a little vacation spot?

as for a gift, never can go wrong w/something shiny/sparkly.
and as hyped up and overpriced as the spot is, chicks dig them lil blue boxes too.
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"
Seize every opportunity to educate yourself.....STOP. Look. Listen.

where in SoCal you located?

If the northern LA area, I say a nice walk on Malibu after a nice dinner.

If the Southbay/Long Beach area: Hermosa beach or even to 2nd street in Long Beach. Nice little places to eat and take her to shop.

If the OC: Downtown Disney is always a nice and fun place to take the wifey.

If San Diego: Go to Pehoe's in Coronado (view is spectacular) and then take her to Seaport for a walk or even to the gaslamp area
RAP SUCKS

Quote:
f San Diego: Go to Pehoe's in Coronado (view is spectacular) and then take her to Seaport for a walk or even to the gaslamp area
:pimp:
pimp.gif
, so that would be really dope.

las brisas (or is it los brisas....always forget) is a really chill spot w/a killer view & very good grub.
it's right on the beach/cliff in Laguna.

oh, their specialty is seafood, but they have a pretty diverse menu w/pastas too.

if wifey is a party fiend and into crowds & commotion, might not be the best spot tho. but everyone i've brought there, incl fam+friends+females dug it.
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

magic castle is fun and one of them gotta do once in your lifetime deals, esp cuz of the exclusiveness.
but the food there sucks a$#..........it's like all those other novelty type joints tho. you're really paying for the dinner show not the grub.

well im located in O.County but willing to go anywhere near including LA County, SD, LB, and so on but Magic Castle? sounds interesting, any other suggestions?
most likely something like a show and food or something we can chill and relax, she doesnt want a gift but gift suggestions are nice too

my price range is fair but the damn aquas are coming out and i want those >:
mad.gif
www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237271
^^Click and make money online 100% FREE and LEGIT^^​
LAKERS ALL DAY

oh yeah how bout Hypnotist show or something like that? maybe a comedy show also? i rarely go out to these kinda events so i kinda need help, her bday is on the 24th of sept.
^^Click and make money online 100% FREE and LEGIT^^​
LAKERS ALL DAY

^lol

how about just spending a night with her at a hotel.

I took wifey to Santa Barbara, stayed at some lil villa suite that didnt even seem like a hotel room. it was about $250 for one night. In the afternoon, we just went down main street and the beach, which was all local and then at night had a surf and turf at Lucky's.

Pull out the rose petals and candles ready in the room before you leave for dinner. blind fold her, light the candles, and start making babies.

go skydiving
Ill try to live each day as if it were my last/Whether its content with frowns or laughter/I cant predict the futures holdings/ Therefore, I stick to the present /As if Im mimicking gift wrapper/My body is wrapped around my mind and/Some thoughts never make it to the light/Others, well, they rip through like /Bullets piercing the skin/Meaning, theyll have a painful effect /Sometimes at my expense, not what one expects/At least from AngGeon/My generosity shadows my ill-behavior and thoughts-Ang'Geon Emetrea Jeffrey

hit up RUTH CHRIS in irvine, beverly hills, dena or daygo!!!
<b>be ROGUE and DTA live AWOL<b>​

Quote:
how about just spending a night with her at a hotel.

I took wifey to Santa Barbara, stayed at some lil villa suite that didnt even seem like a hotel room. it was about $250 for one night. In the afternoon, we just went down main street and the beach, which was all local and then at night had a surf and turf at Lucky's.

Pull out the rose petals and candles ready in the room before you leave for dinner. blind fold her, light the candles, and start making babies.

That is a top notch Idea. I've done this a couple times with the gf. Just pick a nice beach city to hang out and relax in. Santa Barbara is good, San Diego, or even something a little bit more off the beaten path. I enjoyed Pismo Beach, there was this spot called the Crab Cracker or soemthing like that. Not fancy/romantic at all but I dug the food. It was basically a seafood boil and they dump it on your table and you go to work.
Quote:
HAHAHAHA for all those who think that Gracie is gonna win, care to do a Sig bet (i know its lame, but i guess we cant really bet in person) Loser must keep a SIG made by the winner for a month. Anyone game?
NTer tinkerhatfield: aite im game...but youre like 4 sizes too small for me....i have some sz 12 retro ix's i'll definitely put up tho..

Midevil times!

dinner...and a show

you cant lose
Team Chiican0

"Because Mexicans Are Fresh Too!!!"

reppin socal 951​

Back
Top Bottom