***WHERE U AT ARIZONA***

What is this Grainger you speak of? I don't work there.
Its hot outside...People act a fool when its hot outside...

^^^DONT LISTEN TO HELLAHEAT HE LIVES IN TX!!!
**I NEVER WANTED TO KILL I AM NOT NATURALLY EVIL**

i'm in the rainy northwest, that's what. my heart is still in arizona though. you guys have it great.

^^^ GR8!!?? HELL NAW ITS HOTTER THAN AFRICA DOWN HERE! JUST A MONTH AGO, OLD FOLKS WERE DROPPIN LIKE FLIES!!! ITS SUX THAT OUR CHILL WEATHER IS AROUND 98!!!!

Yeah we only have two seasons down here....Summer and Fall...

BTW which one of you was at Arrowhead Mall last night?
Nike check...one...two...one...two...​

^ Black laces are a good look on those Infrareds. May have to try that... :tongue:
tongue.gif

I just had on a black AA Tee and some cement P-Rod 2's. I bet you left empty handed huh? Arrowhead is beyond weak. :lol:
laugh.gif

i always leave there with nothing unless i find some inexpensive jeans...ive basically given up on shopping for shoes and shirts at the mall
i like to wear my shoes :smile:

TIME TO GIVE LIFE BACK TO THIS THREAD!!!! WHATS GOOD AZ!?? WAS UP AT THE MILLS ON SUNDAY AND SAW NOTHING BUT FAKE JAYS EVERYWHERE! SERVICE AT FOOTLOCKER WAS HORRIBLE THESE DUDES CHILLIN 4 DEEP NOT DOING JACK JUST STANDING THERE (NOT THAT I WOULD EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM THERE) BUT COME ON WHAT HAPPEN TO CUSTOMER SERVICE. = I GUESS THATS WHAT HAPPENS WEN U MAKE MINIMUM WAGE! OH YA GURL AT THA COUNTER ASKIN BOUT MY SB'S AND WHERE SHE COULD COP IM LIKE NO WHERE. AND IN MY HEAD I WAS THINKING U SHOULD STICK TO UR COLORFUL GR AF1S!!! LOL
AS ALWAYS I LEFT EMPTY HANDED FROM THE NIKE OUTLET, I ALWAYS GET MY HOPES UP AND THINK IMMA FIND A JEM BUT ALWAYS LEAVE DISSAPOINTED. HAD A GOOD CONVO WITH OL BOY THERE HOPE I CAN GET A DISCOUNT ON SOME SOCKS NEXT TIME!...........PZ,NT

^
Yeah...I live in Surprise. Been here for a minute. Where did you move here from? I'll tell you whether or not you made a wise decision. :lol:
laugh.gif

Hey, dude! Naw. Im originally from Portland, OR (niketown!!) but been in the Phoenix area for the last 2 years, just moved from South Phoenix to stay with my folks for the time being, which is quite a welcome in change! No more gunshots, police sirens and mexican music playing at 5 in the morning!! As boring as it is here in Surprise, I like the calmness here in this lil' town, where u at in Surprise?!

^Peep the time! :lol:
laugh.gif

Never come on NT when you get home from a night of boozing!

I forgot I even posted in here. Only thread I remember posting in was some birthday post I was spouting off in with another NT'er. I couldn't even tell you what the hell the argument was about! :lol:
laugh.gif
WOOOOOOOOHHHHH!!!!

WHATS EVERY1 DOING FOR HOLLOWEEN???? MISSED OUT ON A PARTY THIS WEEKEND CUZ I WAS HUNGOVER FROM FRIDAY!!!!
IMMA WEAR MY DEAD SERIOUS HOODY AND HAND OUT CANDY!!! LOL

Mill Ave was crazy Saturday night. So many crazy costumes...and once again the ladies in AZ are most appreciated. :pimp:
pimp.gif

isnt sixflags and all this other crazy S!!! like mall of america being buillt there?

heard that like 3 years ago......

3 years ago it was supposed to be built in 4 years! Nowadays, it's scheduled for sometime in the next 3-10years!
laugh.gif

Yeah there is supposed to be a regional mall built in Estrella Falls and another one built off of Waddell and the 303 (East Los Angeles)
laugh.gif

I believe the Six Flags got scrapped tho...

hello az six flags is still going up some where in buckeye and that mall is going to be big but yet again no good shoe spots!!

^^^Yea six flags is still going to be built and I heard the mall should be up and running in 09. Man was it a rainy day today!

Back
Top Bottom