***WHERE U AT ARIZONA***

I HATE THE RAIN BUT THIS WEATHER IS GREAT ITS PERFECT HOODIE WEATHER.... MAKES ME MISS CALI A BIT!

^^^ word! btw way what part of cali are you from? I moved out here from san fran late 04

BORN AND RAISED IN THE 213 BUT MOVED TO THE 818 WEN I WAS 13. NOW IM GOING ON MY 2ND YR IN AZ. TAKES SOME TIME TO GET ADJUSTED, BUT I DID!!!!

sup NT'ers new to this forum but on iss some of us are going to meet up at AZ mills just chill u kno
Talking about making a summit maybe later on this year

u wana hit me up

email lasfinest213@tmail.com

AOL sneakerhead213

Who the hell would want to meet a bunch of ISS kids?

smh.gif

Originally Posted by Ogwdr

BORN AND RAISED IN THE 213 BUT MOVED TO THE 818 WEN I WAS 13. NOW IM GOING ON MY 2ND YR IN AZ. TAKES SOME TIME TO GET ADJUSTED, BUT I DID!!!!
damn thats kool i moved from SFV 818 summer of 05
im happy in AZ too man it just takes time

WHAT UP WITH THIS WEAK WEATHER... I HATE THE RAIN.. I GUESS ITS BETTER THAN TRIPLE DIGIT WEATHER!!!!

I GUESS THERE ARE A FEW SNEAKER HEADS OUT HERE IN AZ! IT DOSENT FAIL EVERYTIME I GO OUT I SEE ATLEAST 1.. PROPS GIVIN WHEN DESERVED, I CANT STAND WHEN FOOLSWALK OUT IN PUBLIC LIKE A STRAIGHT UP HYPEBEAST ITS LIKE THEY SCREAMING "LOOK AT ME - LOOK AT ME"... U KNOE THEM FOOS THAT WEAR THE NEWEST SB'SWITH LOUD LACES AND MATCHING TEE, HOODIE, FITTED, AND SCARF!!! ROCKING A CRAZY BIG WALLET CHAIN!!! PERSONALLY I LIKE SOME OF THAT BUT KEEP IT LOW-PRO. I GUESSTHEY GOOD FOR 1 THING..."TO LAUGH AT" IM 25 AND I GUESS IM OVER THAT, ILL ROCK SOME RANDOM STUFF WITH SOME CLASSIC (SILVER-BOX) SB'S AND THATSTHAT! MAYBE A SUPREME BOX CAP, BUT THATS PUSHING IT.. LOL I DONT KNOW!!! WHAT DO YALL THINK R CATS JUST TRYING TO DO IT TO BIG NOWADAYS???? OR AM I JUST TOOLD? "SHOUT-OUT TO THEM OG-CATS THAT ACTUALLY ROCK THEIR KIX AND AINT AFFRAID TO CREASE THEM UP"................PZ

Anybody here go to Scottsdale Community College? i doubt it nobody ever wears anything good over there.

azndn...I used to go there last yr (winter 08) and your right, they arent many sneaker heads in AZ well atleast not like other places, I just moved to LA forschool and its nuts what you see on the daily
Plus there is a ton of fakes at Scottsdale

i seen them all the time over there,mostly the football players.Az shoe stores suck,i try to get out to la as much as possible.i love it over there

CALI HAS ALOT OF DOPE SPOTS BUT ITS GETTING OUT OF CONTROL WITH ALL THE HYPEBEASTS OUT THERE ITS NUTS.... A FEW YRS AGO IT WAS DOPE BUT THE WHOLE SCENE ISOVERPOPULATED WITH POSERS.... EVERYTHING GOOD MUST COME TO AN END

hypebeasts are everywhere,it dont even bother me anymore. Fakes and people looking stupid are expected whenever i go out,especially at the malls

anyone cop the CDPs out here in the Scottsdale/Paradise Valley area? I swear when I walk around I hardly see anyone rockin js, and that includes desert ridge.

What up AZ? Glad to see we have a few sneakerheads out here. Don't be hatin on the shoe stores out here though, there are some of us doing our thing. YaTostada, got my CDP sitting in my closet, I'm not one to rock the kicks as soon as I get them, just prefer to sit on them for a long minute before I putthem on.

in phoenix/tempe area for the weekend... where can i find some decent shops/boutiques?!?

Back
Top Bottom