***WHERE U AT ARIZONA***

wanted to say what's up to AZ in my first post. been browsing NT for the last couple of weeks and i've spent too much money because of it. XVII/VI CDPon the 24th from FA at Desert Sky and multiple pairs of the white/red XX3s from FNL.com and NDC. anyone else order the XX3s?

Passed on the XX3s...the packages are taking all my money these days...anyone been in Highpoint shoes lately up in Scottsdale? Went in there when it firstopened and was highly disappointed with the shoe selection...just wondering if they finally have upgraded their heat?

was at high point, dude was showin me the infrared 90 color af1s that drop the 14th
he was sayin theyre supposed to be gettin the olympic 6s any day now

Ya I went back up there and they have gotten alot better with their shoes...alot of potential with that store. Anyone get that new CDP?

Whats up AZ NTers. Are there any good spots that are somewhat close to Avondale, like a 25 minute drive tops?

Cave Creek here. Haven't talked to any AZ nt'ers for a while.

Been any summits lately???

Originally Posted by kiuyt856

Whats up AZ NTers. Are there any good spots that are somewhat close to Avondale, like a 25 minute drive tops?
what size you wear, i stay in goodyear. pick up heat constantly

I used to live in avondale, now residing in Tempe. Where have you goodyear cats been at?

How's grandiose? about to hit it up this weekend.

OBAMA! BOMB PHX PLEASE!!! HAVENT POSETED FOR SOME TIME NOW! THINGS STILL LOOK THE SAME "WEAK"!!! AND THE NEW KIX DROPPING AINT ALL THAT! WHATS REALLYLTD NOW!?? OH WELL!

yo if u guys havent seen the new highpoint its sick....go check it on myspace! moved to the scottsdale waterfront

Originally Posted by WillAPeer

Originally Posted by kiuyt856

what size you wear, i stay in goodyear. pick up heat constantly

11.5 to 12. What store do you go to?
nerd.gif

Edit- I didn't even notice how long ago you posted that
laugh.gif

I'm going back to Laveen (South Phoenix) for New Years, what's good? Block party in Tempe again? IDK, but it's always dead out here
laugh.gif
, I'mjust comin' to chill with some fam. I'll probably try to hit up some of these shops I ain't heard of yet..

Yo I need some help where is the best place to pick up the 11/12 pack this saturday? any midnight releases? Where is the best spot to copp these in PHX area?

Yo, I live in the homes near 51st too. Where Sonic and all that are. Baseline is a long damn street.

Back
Top Bottom