***WHERE U AT ARIZONA***

Originally Posted by agold1002

had any1 been to like livin n hip hop or somethin...are all their shoes consignment?
I stopped by there once. Southern and Mill right? I'm pretty sure all their shoes are consignment.

damn. az gots a thread ? ::
tired.gif

soooo
are they for sale?
haha
actually I need spurs tickets more than the bulls
have fun at that game!

LOL, sorry man can't let them go for any price! I'm gonna miss the GSP/Penn fight that night though which I'm kinda pissed about..

The DXC will be hosting its second event in the desert on Febuary 14th. This show will be hosting just in time for the NBA All-Star Game. The event will begoing down during the day from 1pm to 5pm and will be all ages.

The location will be announced this week as well as the the sponsors. We are looking forward to the event in AZ and we are hoping to get some great vendors aswell. The last event was a great event for Phoenix and we are excited to be coming back.

If you are interested in becoming a sponsor or a vendor please contact lupe@dunkxchange.com or call 714 809 2028. Tables are only $100 bucks and if you areinterested in becoming a sponsor you can visit our sponsor tab, email us or call us for more info.

Flyer will be posted soon!!!!!!!

damn
went to both spurs and bulls games
suns are looking horrible right now
fortunatly I can be happy about a bulls win

any body have all star tickets haha???

SOUTHWEST NT!

Whaddup,

Im making a trip to scottsdale this weekend for a week from toronto and im planning to do some shopping

Im lookin at going to pick up some kicks at Arizona Mills Outlet from the Nike Store

Any one tell me if its any good for Jordans Preferable or does it have anything worthwhile in general

Lemme know msg me whatever

Thanx NT

Back
Top Bottom