***WHERE U AT ARIZONA***

Y DONT PEEPS FROM AZ EVER POST SOME NEW TOPICS? R U JUST NOT INTRESTED IN OTHER PEOPLES BIZ.. OR DO U JUST NOT VISIT THE SOUTHWEST FORUM TO OFTEN!!! I HAVENT SEEN ANYTHING INTRESTING COMING OUT OF THE SW FORUM IN A WHILE.
**I NEVER WANTED TO KILL I AM NOT NATURALLY EVIL**

^
Ditto.

Our plans for a summit fell apart like the Suns in the playoffs...
Maybe we should plan one for Christmas of 08' :lol:
laugh.gif
www.myspace.com/goldenteddybr

i noticed the southwest forum has fell off a bit. no ones hit my "official arizona store" update in a grip. i was hoping to meet you all up at the summit but we all know that no ones bumped that thread. so az stand up
got some size 11 heat. get at me

WELL IMMA TRY TO KEEP THIS THREAD ALIVE!!!LOL
SO WHAT R YALL DOING TOMORROW?
ME
-LEAVE WERK AT 10.30 PHX
-HAVE LUNCH WITH WIFEY UNIONHILLS/PARADISE VALLEY
-PICK UP A HONEYBAKED HAM PHX
-CHEESECAKE FROM THE CHEESECAKE FACTORY PHX
-COWTOWN TO RETURN JRODS SZ10 PHX OR TEMPE
THEN CHILL AT HOME LIKE A LAME!!!!
KINGWDR@TMAIL.COM OR AIM=OGWDR IF U WANNA KNOW WHERE THE JRODS WILL BE!!(ASAP) 8/7

its bee awhile since i went out so im going to the bar
i got some size 11 heat,deadstock. get at me

Sorry to creep on y'alls thread, but just wanted to show a little canadian love eh?( sorry I'm not suns fan :wink:
wink.gif
268905353.jpg
T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 6​

those are sick^^ i never seen nashs kicks up close. damn what he has done for our team. next year gentlemen. we will get our ring. no lame calls or suspensions. we will clip the spurs and mavs next year. nashs kicks look 100x better up close than watching a game. az stand up!! keep this thread or any az thread bumped to the top.

i have never seen nashs kicks in stores either. maybe im not looking hard enough. demon^^ where u get em?

SO WENT TO SUITE301 LAST NIGHT WITH MY GURL AND A FRIEND AND WOW,,, THERE WERE SOOO MANY HOT FEMALES THERE AND THEN THEY HAD A STRIPPER CONTEST,,, MAN IT WAS GREAT I RECOMEND IT FOR MY 21 AND OVER CROWD!!!

^ Where is Suite 301?

P MAC ONE- Go Sun Devils! :tongue:
tongue.gif
s next week...
Its hot outside...People act a fool when its hot outside...

^^^ ABOVE HOOTERS!! ON MILL AVE!

:lol:
laugh.gif

I was at the Cherry Lounge last weekend. It was straight. Much better clubs in Scottsdale though...
Its hot outside...People act a fool when its hot outside...

^^REALLY THEN IM NOT SURE... I KNOW ITS ABOVE THE LIBRARY! THE STAIRS R TWARDS THE BACK.. MAYBE IT WAS ABOVE HOOTERS BECAUSE THEY HAVE AN OUTDOOR PATIO AND NOTHING IS ABOVE.. THEY ALSO HAVE A ELEVATOR SO IM SURE IT WAS ON THE 2ND OR 3RD STORY!!! CANT GIVE TO MANY DETAILS ALL I KNOW IS THAT I WAS DRUNK AND THERE WERE TO MANY (LET ME REPEAT) TO MANY FINE GURLS!!!!

its upstairs above hooters. the stair case isnt the same as hooters, its the first one you pass as you come from the back parking lot. used to be the owls nest (i reckon)

Back
Top Bottom