Where will you be for black friday?

Last year was too hectic to be at Seattle Premium Outlets @ midnight, so I'm staying home this time around. Just wondering where will everyone be forthe good deals.

im going where ever they have The Office seasons on dvd and digital picture frames, Fry's probably.
then ill head to work to see what is left-over.

if the Black Friday Post is correct, I'll be at Target.
Most likely up north somewhere with friends.
Need that 500gig hard drive, and gotta pick up COD4 for ps3. Might have to get House as well.

HELL YES!!! i am on that! thanks mark! oh yeah, nice seeing you again at inna's suprise bday. 2 girls 1 cup! hahahha

hahah
ya'll seriously went OD on that, u and brain lol..very funny tho...great job decorating too =P

i never see anybody anymore tho..like seriously haha..ron just myspaced me saying if he's ever gonna see me again..i dont wanna break his heart and say nohaha

jsouvann2345 = have u seen the black friday post yet?
http://niketalk.com/topic/5119
u can scan there

seattle premium outlets
laugh.gif

it was insane last time. i almost missed the exit and cut this dude in the line going on the offramp...honked at me for literally 5 minutes.

hahah. how could we OD on that... and yeah, my decorations where hella filthy! especially elvis
roll.gif
. oh yeah, all stores open midnight black friday right? i dont want to get at a store, and chill in front WAY before opening...

I just found out, I'm being dragged out to the Marysville outlets again. Something about a new Juicy Couture store blah blah blah. Possibly the NavyExchange as well if Derrrick or SonicsRDead will roll with us.

i'm most likely going to be lining up early at an electronic store for a stab at the ps3's and xbox 360's........ hopefully i can come home withboth consoles

is anyone here copping a video game console or WIDECREEN TV on blck friday?

to wake up, and see elvis....scared me a bit lol...

best buy is where it's at,

best buy's return policy > target..

i'm most likely going to be lining up early at an electronic store for a stab at the ps3's and xbox 360's........ hopefully i can come home with both consoles

I didn't think they discounted 360s and PS3's for BF....

Originally Posted by daaznfella

to wake up, and see elvis....scared me a bit lol...

best buy is where it's at,

best buy's return policy > target..

agreed. target's return policy is crap...
smh.gif
. and about elvis, HAHAHAHAHAHAH

King Center? wow.....the memories!
I'll be workin on shoes watchin DVD's or sports
I most definitely WONT be out though...too many people will be out...bad traffic....no parking....long lines

you can have it

Im goin to Nordstrom Rack then Go out to the Nike Premium Outlets to see what i cant tackle. go back to Alderwood are and see whats goin on. then goin toCircut City which opens at 4am (the manager said DVDs for like 3.99)
PS3s and XBOX 360s arent part of BF.

"206 WHERE AMAZING HAPPENS"

Back
Top Bottom