Where's everybody from?

North York, ON
DS V metallics sz 12 FS, Local Pickup Toronto, Ontario, Less than CDN retail.

I'd just like to point out that there's 3 people from Halifax who have posted in this thread... that is suprising.

From the borough where we stay thoro....

MakingEasyMoneyPimpin'H*%$InStyle.​

Quote:
I'd just like to point out that there's 3 people from Halifax who have posted in this thread... that is suprising
TEAM TORONTO
"THE WORLDS ONLY SUB ZERO MELTING POT"

I might be going to Calgary sometime during this week.

Are there any good shoe spots? I went a couple of months ago but didnt have time to check any shoe stores.
Team PlatanoTeam LateNightTeam NYY​

scarborough, warden and finch come talk to me
Yall lil rappers is textbook, you tryin to bounce pass, i hit em with the no-look.

Sunny Medicine Hat, Alberta. Home of the Tigers, "sunniest city in Canada", and Geriatrics.

Quote:
Are there any good shoe spots? I went a couple of months ago but didnt have time to check any shoe stores

They have a Goodfoot. Check Mission and the Source if your into skate shoes. All three can be found on or near 17th Ave (I think...its been a few months). Market mall and Chinook are good, with FL's, Sportcheks, ect. (SC in Market still has most of their J's from last year still regular price...kinda pathetic).

Oh, also, there are THREE shoeheads in all of Medicine Hat (60,000+ people). Its rather sad.
Latest Pickups: Air Foamposite One (Dark Neon Royal/ white-black)

Cumberland House now in La Ronge :pimp:
pimp.gif
jk

Quote:
They have a Goodfoot. Check Mission and the Source if your into skate shoes. All three can be found on or near 17th Ave (I think...its been a few months). Market mall and Chinook are good, with FL's, Sportcheks, ect. (SC in Market still has most of their J's from last year still regular price...kinda pathetic).

Yea Goodfoot and Source are the only places I really go. And if I want a GR and don't have the money at the release it doesn't matter at all because NOBODY buys good sneakers here.

And yeayea at the other Calgary guy whereabouts you live?

i was the first from scotia, now theres like 3 or 4 i think, we are on the come up!
TeamLakersMember #8 for Loyalty

Back
Top Bottom