Where's the best carne asada fries?

hey im from Northern California and i was wondering if i should try the carne asada fries in the san diego or la area. also where are the best places to go to get these

here we go again :lol:
laugh.gif

Just stick to SD, LA's got nothing on our mexican food.

Honestly, i've never had bad carne asada fries in SD, you're pretty much set where ever you go.
SD...The only place for me.

WTB: Vans Mr. Cartoon Authentics. 11-12

SD is great...the closer to the border you go, the better it gets.

For me, anything south of the 8fwy:

Lolitas
Colimas (32nd st, Highland, Bonita Rd)
El Nuevo (on Division)
Super Sergios

Those are usually the spots I hit.
Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. For whoever cannot take care of themselves without that law is both. For a wounded man will say it his assailant, "If I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven." Such is the rule of honor.​

Is it that time of the month again?

Carne Asada Fries discussion!

Lolitas Lolitas Lolitas.

Thank you and have a nice day.

And Jilberto's is the OG triple OG spot, well, since they did close Noelbertos down.
TeamLakers
KOBE WHAT'S NEXT?​
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" -Albert Einstein​
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1​
4L8O15S16T23!42

listen to the 'southsiders' ... go to jilbertos, order carne asade fries and ask for your fries extra crispy... youll thank me later.

when you supposed to be coming down? i stay up the street from jilbertos... get at me when you come down.
email:jeffreyxdulce@cox.net
AIM:stussyxjeff

South San Diego ALL STARS!
9396BIGBODY,Bubblegum SOLES, Dunk These, LuckyIam619

Quote:
Anywhere besides San Diego? I'm in the Long Beach area and San Diego is a little too far.

im sure theres some in like costa mesa or one of those cities, but for sure it wont be as good as it is in SD...

carne asade fries is the first thing my cousins from Long Beach get when they come to San Diego... or a burrito.

email:jeffreyxdulce@cox.net
AIM:stussyxjeff

South San Diego ALL STARS!
9396BIGBODY,Bubblegum SOLES, Dunk These, LuckyIam619

Molcasalsa's the spot. off imperial hwy and harbor, i think its la habra...or fullerton...something like that...always packed
J-RODs for sale $385, and Futura FC $250 w/ shirt/bag.
looking for DS sz 10 BUCKS.get at me!

ALBERTACOS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TEAM DODGERS
Always And Forever Will Be a LOS ANGELES LAKERS FAN!
I <3 L.A
L.A Wants Kevin Garnett! Do it For Laker Land..
TEAM [Scrubs]​

Seeing as how all the Soutside spots have already been called out, if you want some above the "8" then Alejandro's on Mira Mesa Blvd right behind the Jollibee's is grub. Don't say crispy, cause they prolly won't understand most times, say "DORADO PIN CHEE POOT OH" and then you'll be set. Don't forget to smile when you say it, they cook it better if you act nice to them.

puto is the correct word. i have never heard of this stuff in LA you fools in SD make up your own lil mickey mouse
creations? post pics and how is this prepared? i think i will drive down imperial and check this out after the pics
and ingredients are posted.
USC TROJANS
Louisiana Superdome January 7, 2008​
Joe McKnight - Future Heisman Winner​

^ You're silly, bro. CAF ain't just in SD.

Pics? I know someone has one.
Ingredients? Carne asada, cheese, fries, (refried beans), guacamole, sour cream

Quote:
Albertacos on lincoln and valley view
:smile:
smile.gif
teamautobot
USC TROJANS

Quote:
"DORADO PIN CHEE POOT OH"
:smh:
smh.gif

Quote:
i have never heard of this stuff in LA you fools in SD make up your own lil mickey mouse
creations? post pics and how is this prepared?
62scabl.jpg
:b
tongue.gif
TeamLakers
KOBE WHAT'S NEXT?
teamautobot
T R A N S F O R M E R S
4L8O15S16T23!42

Back
Top Bottom