Where's the best carne asada fries?

Quote:
You ain't right g.

Kick back homes. Its not like I'm underestimating the intelligence of anyone who checks out the SoCal forum, because anyone in SoCal, even eskimos just visiting for the weekend knows what that phrase means. Just a lil jokey joke for the homies who appreciate good mexican food. Aight

Jilbertos was the first place I ever had carne asade fries.... wish there was a place up here in Norcal that made something equivalent.
***SELLING 90s hip hop vinyl and DJ equipment. Contact me if interested!***

TRIED THEM FOR THE 1ST TIME LAST YEAR AFTER SOUL SEARCHING... THEY WERE ACTUALLY NOT BAD, BUT HEART ATTACK WAITING TO HAPPEN LOL...
ZULU NATION​

L.A​

Had to bookmark this URL

1zz5gyt.jpg
teammaximal
T R A N S F O R M E R S
JUKEMORE x BOUNCEMORE x BMORE x RAVECORE

^

Lolitas.

mmmmm.

:pimp:
pimp.gif
TeamLakers
KOBE WHAT'S NEXT?
teamautobot
T R A N S F O R M E R S
4L8O15S16T23!42

What's the place across from SDSU with the carne asada fries? Whatever that place is, it has the best damn carne asada fries I've ever had.

This thread just seems to resurrect itself ever so often.
TEAM XBOX360​
.:Flowsomuch:.​
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
TEAMSANDIEGOCHARGERS

Just moved here about 1 1/2 months ago. Visited a friend in Riverside and his buddy got some carne asada fries at Santana's. Not too sure how high that ranks over here.
All of my posts are of emoticons.

I live in the riverside area and santanas is one of the better ones out here but I think jilbertos off of university ave is better

jilbertos on palm ave in southside sd. :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM XBOX360
.:Flowsomuch:.
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!
TEAMSANDIEGOCHARGERS

I live in the riverside area and santanas is one of the better ones out here but I think jilbertos off of university ave is better

edit: I had this place off of main st down south called asado or something like that it was pretty good it was off the exit in that lil plaza

Yup Lolita's is CRACCCCCKKKKKKKKK

I always say I won't get carne asada fries in order to stay healthy but everytime I go I always give in.
Team49ers/CalBears/Warriors
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
UCSD Football Win Total: 0​

Y'all are making me damn hungry right now. LOL

I might have to get some carne asada fries on my lunch break in a couple hours.

Carne Asada fries are the shizz.. Truly one of the greatest inventions ever! G.O.A.T. status LOL!!

My moms just got the fam Marlon's Taco Shop off of Jamacha in Spring Valley, the Carne Asasa Fries are BOMB! Check it out, only 4.75 too...

i'll add another vouch for alertos. i don't know how good they are compared to other places...but i like it. on a side note, there's not much toeat at 3 something in the morning, so it's either alertos, pho thanh, or denny's.

Back
Top Bottom