[| -- Where's the Boston Celtics @ Philadelphia 76ers Post?!?!?!?! (IGGY CLUTCH SO FAR) -- |]

DYNAMICS

formerly diplomat tdot
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
WOW

6.8 secs left, Celtics ball.

Yall see Big Baby squeezing jesus

someone might need to bump that certain thread

Another heartbreaking loss
frown.gif

Can't hate on the effort and clutch shot by Iggy.

Just knew they was going for the win and when I saw Allen open in the corner I knew he was going to drain it.

Good game Boston and Glen Davis still seems suspect though.

Those last 6 seconds seemed like an eternity, Allen is super quick. Celtics always find a way to win these close games. I cant wait for Celtics vs. Cavs in theECF.

Ray Allen just submitted his petition to be on the All-Star team....... 23 points, game winning 3 with .5 on the clock, all with this with the flu.....

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

Ray Allen just submitted his petition to be on the All-Star team....... 23 points, game winning 3 with .5 on the clock, all with this with the flu.....

Not to mention the three to tie it at 97 before iggy's shot. Also have to mention that KG was out for the Celts

Originally Posted by JaFlash

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

Not to mention the three to tie it at 97 before iggy's shot. Also have to mention that KG was out for the Celts
oh yeah, so caught up with the winning shot i forgot he made a tying 3 in the final minute

last 4 losses on game winners...smh looks like thats the only way we can lose...arrghhhhh

Back
Top Bottom