Where's the humor in Pineapple Express? Do you have to be a pothead to enjoy it?

I watched this the other week, and cot damn if it wasn't one of the stupidest movies that I have ever seen. I guess if you're high out of you mind youwill find it funny...but potheads can find an episode about chimps on Nat'l Geographic funny as well. Seth Rogen plays the same role in every movie, and Idunno what the hype is over this film. The only thing I laughed at was when Darryl from The Office said "I seen't it." This movie was likewatching paint dry...am I alone on this one?

Saw it in the theater and didnt laugh too much but got the bootleg and watched it at work a few times and the more i watched it the more i found it funny.

nope, dont gotta be a pothead, just have to be a heterosexual to think its funny.

movie was hilarious.

Originally Posted by mdresident

nope, dont gotta be a pothead, just have to be a heterosexual to think its funny.

movie was hilarious.

laugh.gif

i'm not pothead, and i thought it was funny... then again, i like Seth Rogen... seems like he's rubs a lot of people the wrong way, not sure why. Iguess a chubby dude can't get no love in a post chris-farley world
laugh.gif

Most people who see this movie only laugh because other people tell them it's funny.

When I saw it in the movies I thought it was Hilarious. After seeing it on dvd, it was ok but it still has its funny parts.

Originally Posted by Ghenges

Most people who see this movie only laugh because other people tell them it's funny.
?

Yes, insult the sense of humor and intelligence of anyone who enjoys something you don't. That's the way to make yourself feel superior.

No lie i went to see this with two of my boys from work, and they are potheads, but I don't smoke, so we go to see the 10:40 show, but the movie theatercloses their doors at 11, and these dudes blazed right before and got to the movie theater at 11:15, They like ey the doors are locked we can't get in, sothe manager feeds me some bs about how he cant open the doors and even if they did get in there would be no way to purchase a ticket. So I basically watchedthe movie in the theater alone it was kinda funny but I missed the last 20 mins cuz I fell asleep
laugh.gif
.. I woke up 3 hours later and the entire movie theaterwas dark, There was no one there I still had my wallet and cell phone though
pimp.gif
... I go outside and I look through the parking lot and half the lot'slights were out and my car was the only one in there. I'm like what the ##@% is this... I got in my car bought some 7'11...
smh.gif
at that night

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

?

Yes, insult the sense of humor and intelligence of anyone who enjoys something you don't. That's the way to make yourself feel superior.

If you read my posts and feel inferior, there's nothing I can do about that.

you have to be a pothead...the comedy is subtle and your supposed to beable to relate to their high

?

If you read my post and thought I felt inferior, there's nothing I can do about that, either. All i said was, stop trying to act like yourmore important than everyone else by belittling the opinion of others.

P.E. carries a 67 percent on Rotten Tomatoes, so apparently a lot of people thought it was funny.

?

If you read my post and thought I felt inferior, there's nothing I can do about that, either. All i said was, stop trying to act like your more important than everyone else by belittling the opinion of others.

P.E. carries a 67 percent on Rotten Tomatoes, so apparently a lot of people thought it was funny.

Oh so you liked the movie. Hmm. Makes sense. Carry on.

Back
Top Bottom