Where's the Ice Cream truck when you really need it? What's your go to cone?

Mister Meaner

formerly super producer j
I'm craving a regular ol' vanilla cone w/ extra sprinkles & a cherry slush. If I'm beasting that day, I'll add the cherry joint that dries up over the ice cream too.

Sometimes I stand outside the truck & finish of the sprinkles & my guy graciously takes the cone back and adds more sprinkles (shh, don't tell anyone).

But why he no show up today? I stayed home looking out my window all damn day like a dog waiting for it's master to pull up in the driveway.

frown.gif
Tomorrow better be the day!

I also mess with
749559368_a5f58591f5.jpg

I'm craving a regular ol' vanilla cone w/ extra sprinkles & a cherry slush. If I'm beasting that day, I'll add the cherry joint that dries up over the ice cream too.

Sometimes I stand outside the truck & finish of the sprinkles & my guy graciously takes the cone back and adds more sprinkles (shh, don't tell anyone).

But why he no show up today? I stayed home looking out my window all damn day like a dog waiting for it's master to pull up in the driveway.

frown.gif
Tomorrow better be the day!

I also mess with
749559368_a5f58591f5.jpg

I boycott the ice cream truck nowadays. My daughter bought ice cream for her and her friends the other day and she spent $10. There were only 3 friends. I guess this is how they do you in the suburbs. I remember growing up spending a buck fifty on two bags of Honey BBQ rap snacks, 16oz peach soda and yellow zingers! What the hell happened??

I boycott the ice cream truck nowadays. My daughter bought ice cream for her and her friends the other day and she spent $10. There were only 3 friends. I guess this is how they do you in the suburbs. I remember growing up spending a buck fifty on two bags of Honey BBQ rap snacks, 16oz peach soda and yellow zingers! What the hell happened??

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

I'm craving a regular ol' vanilla cone w/ extra sprinkles

YES!!

Chocolate sprinkles or rainbow. Its a toss up. Sometimes Im feeling rainbowy and sometimes Im feeling chocolatety. Depends on my mood
grin.gif

Nothing like hearing Mister Softee come thru the hood. The smell from the inside of the truck is one of the best known smells to man. It's like a cold/refreshing/sweet smell... hard to explain.

Oh, letme get a vanilla wit chocolate sprinkles.

Nothing like hearing Mister Softee come thru the hood. The smell from the inside of the truck is one of the best known smells to man. It's like a cold/refreshing/sweet smell... hard to explain.

Oh, letme get a vanilla wit chocolate sprinkles.

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

I'm craving a regular ol' vanilla cone w/ extra sprinkles

YES!!

Chocolate sprinkles or rainbow. Its a toss up. Sometimes Im feeling rainbowy and sometimes Im feeling chocolatety. Depends on my mood
grin.gif

I haven't seen an ice cream truck in so long
frown.gif

this is what I used to get, trucks that came around this way didn't serve cones, just popsicles and such

187977_177877795591657_513298_n.jpg
choco%20taco.jpg
snow-cone.jpg
Fudge%20Bomb%20Pop.gif

Bubble%20Gum%20Swirl.jpg

I haven't seen an ice cream truck in so long
frown.gif

this is what I used to get, trucks that came around this way didn't serve cones, just popsicles and such

187977_177877795591657_513298_n.jpg
choco%20taco.jpg
snow-cone.jpg
Fudge%20Bomb%20Pop.gif

Bubble%20Gum%20Swirl.jpg

Back
Top Bottom