Which album has higher expectations: Detox or Thank Me Later?

I don't expect %@@ from Detox because its never dropping. And when it finally does drop I won't even care. I don't even like Dre's productionno more. With Drake's album i'm atleast still expecting one of the better releases of the year. With Dre? I don't even know anymore. For it to bethis delayed must mean he don't even like the %@@.

I love NTers hate on Drake, it's cool to hate something y'all were slurping last year at this time

honestly, nobody cares about Detox anymore except for a small core group, it's almost 10 years later and the people who bought a hip hip cd in 2001aren't buying them in 2010

Drake might have the most hype of any rapper I have ever seen who hasn't dropped his debut album

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by Sosincere09

Detox. Dr. Dre is the greatest producer of all time. He has brought you Snoop, Eminem, Worked with Pac and helped introduce 50 Cent to the world. Detox is the most anticipated rap album for the past 10 years. Dudes talking about Drake being a perfectionist
indifferent.gif
, That is what Dr.Dre is known for, and has been known for the past 23 years.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
not even this decade bro
indifferent.gif
.. 23 Years, Still Putting out Ill @%%#. From N.W.A.to Snoop to Em to 50 to Game. Dre's Catalog takes a big steamy dump on anything anyone has ever put out. You have to be like 15.

dre can come out with a horrible CD and get a free pass because he is dre, if drake comes out with a horrible CD he will be called a bust and not worth thehype

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

Yall are HYPING Drake waaay too much... Son has 2 or 3 hits... The SAME Ns **+% riding him now wasn't even born when Dr Dre had his first 2 or 3 hits...

qft

Originally Posted by StillIn729

I love NTers hate on Drake, it's cool to hate something y'all were slurping last year at this time

honestly, nobody cares about Detox anymore except for a small core group, it's almost 10 years later and the people who bought a hip hip cd in 2001 aren't buying them in 2010

Drake might have the most hype of any rapper I have ever seen who hasn't dropped his debut album
Cats feel like they own Drake. Like he's their's. So when the world catches on and he's the popular thing to like everyone wants hopoff the bandwaggon in fear of being labeled a "sheep". I see it every year. One year it was Wayne. Another year it was 50. Another year it was Kanye.This year it was Drake.

honestly, nobody cares about Detox anymore except for a small core group, it's almost 10 years later and the people who bought a hip hip cd in 2001 aren't buying them in 2010

I bet 50 won't say his buzz was bigger now...

Originally Posted by BrOwNiN187

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

BrOwNiN187 wrote:

Its hard to say who has to come harder.

Chronic 2001 is damn near perfect in every aspect..I'm not sure Dre is making the same type of music for Detox so only time will tell if its received
well.

On the other hand So Far Gone had something hip hop has been missing...A new artist who's mixtape was a breath of fresh air for the industry. It strayed
away from what the labels want us to hear and dude just did him..Comeback Season as well...If Drake can stay the coarse Thank Me Later may be the
most hyped/anticipated debut album since Illmatic

Personally I think if Dre can end his career with his greatest put together album he may go down as the G.O.A.T. producer/rapper/composer...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

1. You're trying to compare Drake to Nas? Really?
roll.gif

2. Drake already said the album is a very mainstream album with a lot of singing.

3. So Far Gone is something Hip-Hop been missing? %%@! sounds like any other YM mixtape
laugh.gif

4. Dont ever compare Illmatic to So Far Gone
laugh.gif
1. As far as the amount of people within the industry and outsiders attracted to his buzz? Yeah. He's worked with Jay-Z, Eminem, Kanye West, and Lil Wayne already....Who else can say they've done that before their first album has ever dropped? Everyone wants in on the buzz and the way his peers talk about him he seems to be the chosen one.

Nas brought hiphop back to the East and worked with Wu and Mobb Deep (what was popping) all before his first record.

Are you really denying that Drake's album is the most anticipated for any new artist in years? Please enlighten me.

2. You're talking about how an album sounds and its probably not even half way recorded...

3.A concept mixtape that showcases lyricism, songwriting, hit making and versatility? Yeah thats right out of Gudda Gudd's library slick.

4. Comprehension son. Not once did I compare Drake's mixtape with Nasir's first album. The sheer fact that two of your arguments are basically the same confirms you're a biased loser blindly hating.

Again you're denying what So Far Gone did as a whole...Hell it might've changed the way new artists approach their first project....By being real about yourself and reflecting it in your art.

"..If you can't respect that your whole perspective is wack.."

1. Big deal. he worked with em, jay, and kanye
laugh.gif
the only people who talk about him is kanye and wayne
laugh.gif

2. drake announced the album was already finished and he said theres a lot of singing.
3. lyricism?
laugh.gif
the only hits were best i ever had (which is a pop song) and successful (which is boring)
4. Good boy.

of course drakes buzz is big but 50 buzz was bigger then the whole YM buzz right now
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Cats feel like they own Drake. Like he's their's. So when the world catches on and he's the popular thing to like everyone wants hop off the bandwaggon in fear of being labeled a "sheep". I see it every year. One year it was Wayne. Another year it was 50. Another year it was Kanye. This year it was Drake.
truth..theres a huge number of hip hop fans that urn to be the first fan of an artist to feel some exclusivity. once that is gone the artist issomehow wack because they have become popular to the masses no matter if the quality of music is still the same or better.

they flipflop claiming they don't listen to a dude because he's famous but they don't really mention the content.

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Cats feel like they own Drake. Like he's their's. So when the world catches on and he's the popular thing to like everyone wants hop off the bandwaggon in fear of being labeled a "sheep". I see it every year. One year it was Wayne. Another year it was 50. Another year it was Kanye. This year it was Drake.
truth..theres a huge number of hip hop fans that urn to be the first fan of an artist to feel some exclusivity. once that is gone the artist is somehow wack because they have become popular to the masses no matter if the quality of music is still the same or better.

they flipflop claiming they don't listen to a dude because he's famous but they don't really mention the content.
Co-sign. I even see these same dudes do this with clothing and shoes. Its ridiculous. You don't own anyone. If the music is solid its solid. Fcaring about what the next man think if you like a certain artist.

BrOwNiN187 wrote:

Chronic 2001 is damn near perfect in every aspect..I'm not sure Dre is making the same type of music for Detox so only time will tell if its received
well.

On the other hand So Far Gone had something hip hop has been missing...A new artist who's mixtape was a breath of fresh air for the industry. It strayed
away from what the labels want us to hear and dude just did him..Comeback Season as well...If Drake can stay the coarse Thank Me Later may be the

Personally I think if Dre can end his career with his greatest put together album he may go down as the G.O.A.T. producer/rapper/composer...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

2. Drake already said the album is a very mainstream album with a lot of singing.

3. So Far Gone is something Hip-Hop been missing? %%@! sounds like any other YM mixtape
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
1. As far as the amount of people within the industry and outsiders attracted to his buzz? Yeah. He's worked with Jay-Z, Eminem, Kanye West, and Lil Wayne already....Who else can say they've done that before their first album has ever dropped? Everyone wants in on the buzz and the way his peers talk about him he seems to be the chosen one.

Nas brought hiphop back to the East and worked with Wu and Mobb Deep (what was popping) all before his first record.

Are you really denying that Drake's album is the most anticipated for any new artist in years? Please enlighten me.

2. You're talking about how an album sounds and its probably not even half way recorded...

3.A concept mixtape that showcases lyricism, songwriting, hit making and versatility? Yeah thats right out of Gudda Gudd's library slick.

4. Comprehension son. Not once did I compare Drake's mixtape with Nasir's first album. The sheer fact that two of your arguments are basically the same confirms you're a biased loser blindly hating.

Again you're denying what So Far Gone did as a whole...Hell it might've changed the way new artists approach their first project....By being real about yourself and reflecting it in your art.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

2. drake announced the album was already finished and he said theres a lot of singing.
3. lyricism?
laugh.gif
the only hits were best i ever had (which is a pop song) and successful (which is boring)
4. Good boy.

of course drakes buzz is big but 50 buzz was bigger then the whole YM buzz right now
laugh.gif

smh this is why the no child left behind education plan failed...this dude can't even argue...

jay tweeting drake lines? wayne calling him the future? kanye directing his video? eminem giving him a shoutout in his verse on 'forever'?....yeah noones talking..

i've also heard drake say the album will be mostly rapping....your arguments hold no weight.

of course a lame would only point out the songs with videos...its obvious you either don't venture outside of the internet or you got selectivehearing...mos def both.

not sure why you're bringing up 50 and ym...i sure as hell didn't talk about them....who cares if 50's buzz was bigger? if you wanna go accessorizeyour curtis doll...or action figure than do you....and ym is a group of awful rappers + wayne and drake...not sure what your infatuation with them is?

BrOwNiN187 wrote:

NEIGHB0RH00D wrote:

BrOwNiN187 wrote:

well.

On the other hand So Far Gone had something hip hop has been missing...A new artist who's mixtape was a breath of fresh air for the industry. It
strayed

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
1. As far as the amount of people within the industry and outsiders attracted to his buzz? Yeah. He's worked with Jay-Z, Eminem, Kanye
West, and Lil Wayne already....Who else can say they've done that before their first album has ever dropped? Everyone wants in on the buzz and the way
his peers talk about him he seems to be the chosen one.

4. Comprehension son. Not once did I compare Drake's mixtape with Nasir's first album. The sheer fact that two of your arguments are basically the
same confirms you're a biased loser blindly hating.

Again you're denying what So Far Gone did as a whole...Hell it might've changed the way new artists approach their first project....By being real
about yourself and reflecting it in your art.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

3. lyricism?
laugh.gif

4. Good boy.

laugh.gif

smh this is why the no child left behind education plan failed...this dude can't even argue...

jay tweeting drake lines? wayne calling him the future? kanye directing his video? eminem giving him a shoutout in his verse on 'forever'?....yeah no ones talking..

i've also heard drake say the album will be mostly rapping....your arguments hold no weight.

of course a lame would only point out the songs with videos...its obvious you either don't venture outside of the internet or you got selective hearing...mos def both.

not sure why you're bringing up 50 and ym...i sure as hell didn't talk about them....who cares if 50's buzz was bigger? if you wanna go accessorize your curtis doll...or action figure than do you....and ym is a group of awful rappers + wayne and drake...not sure what your infatuation with them is?

roll.gif

Bruh, you act like wayne and kanye are some legends
laugh.gif

Em only said "lets play some drake" because the chorus was coming on
laugh.gif

Jay is a $@@! rider. no offense.

There was a #@*%@## video of drake saying the album was done and a article saying hes singing with HIS quotes
laugh.gif

the songs with videos were the ones with hits, brah

i said the 50 line for the dude above me.

drake stans are the WORST
laugh.gif

acting like he changed hip-hop or something
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

I bet 50 won't say his buzz was bigger now...
thats not even what he said. Drake fans took it out of context. It probably hurt their feelings. He simply said his (50's) '02-'03Buzz was stronger than Drakes' '09 Buzz. Which is true. 50 sold 11 Million which in todays climate would equal 4-5 Million. If drake does 4-5 millionim sure 50 will say drake proved him wrong. He said Wayne proved him wrong when the Carter III was going on.

On the other hand So Far Gone had something hip hop has been missing...A new artist who's mixtape was a breath of fresh air for the industry. It strayed away from what the labels want us to hear and dude just did him..Comeback Season as well...If Drake can stay the coarse Thank Me Later may be the most hyped/anticipated debut album since Illmatic.

I was 6 and lived in New York in 1994. Illmatic wasn't that hyped. Illmatic is more appreciated now than it was back then. The west coast had the rap gameon lock, and the attention wasn't shifted back to the east until Biggie Dropped Juicy. Thats Fact. But i do understand what your saying.

wayne outsold the industry in 2008 and has two classics under his belt...two more than 95% of the hip hop world...that means he's in a small group ofpeople that dominate the game...

kanye's production with the roc/the industry and his 3 solo albums are damn near classsic. at least college dropout is...

look at it in perspective my young hating neighbour....look at the rappers of the 90s/00s..how many are truly on pace to be legends? i'd say everyone on'forever' would be...fif definitely has solidified himself...you can add the rappers that died too young and that's about it....and drake is a newartist on the same path? you must be ******ed to not understand that he's being tailored as "next" to dominate.

jay's a %@%+ rider? sure...just throw dudes name out there with an insult behind it..argue son...you're lookin remedial...if you wanted to say that 50line to the other dude don't use it when quoting me.

you're talking about "the only hits blah blah best i ever had, successful"...realize he made the mixtape on his own and he had two national hitswith no label help at the time....do you not conceive that as an accomplishment for a rapper?...you act like the dude owes you more "hits"..i wastalking about a mixtape yet you're salty about his two "hits"....you must be the slow class valedictorian, it only makes sense...

ahh the "you're a stan because i can't think of anything else to say"...i was waiting for that..

i just like good music..im not living or dying for a next man...if someone makes good music i'll listen....yeah fanatics of anyone push it....i'm nottrying to write the gospel of aubrey, just enjoyin the music for what it is.

Originally Posted by Sosincere09

On the other hand So Far Gone had something hip hop has been missing...A new artist who's mixtape was a breath of fresh air for the industry. It strayed away from what the labels want us to hear and dude just did him..Comeback Season as well...If Drake can stay the coarse Thank Me Later may be the most hyped/anticipated debut album since Illmatic.

I was 6 and lived in New York in 1994. Illmatic wasn't that hyped. Illmatic is more appreciated now than it was back then. The west coast had the rap game on lock, and the attention wasn't shifted back to the east until Biggie Dropped Juicy. Thats Fact. But i do understand what your saying.
i was around the same age basically listening to anything my cousins and brothers would listen to...you'd know that at 6 you understand themessage of the music a lot better than others may think you do...nas and illmatic for that matter was definitely a shift in what people were tuning into...theverse on live at the b-b-q is a perfect example of listeners agreeing "hey, this dude might be onto something here"

wayne outsold the industry in 2008 and has two classics under his belt...two more than 95% of the hip hop world...that means he's in a small group of people that dominate the game...

kanye's production with the roc/the industry and his 3 solo albums are damn near classsic. at least college dropout is...

look at it in perspective my young hating neighbour....look at the rappers of the 90s/00s..how many are truly on pace to be legends? i'd say everyone on 'forever' would be...fif definitely has solidified himself...you can add the rappers that died too young and that's about it....and drake is a new artist on the same path? you must be ******ed to not understand that he's being tailored as "next" to dominate.

jay's a %**+ rider? sure...just throw dudes name out there with an insult behind it..argue son...you're lookin remedial...if you wanted to say that 50 line to the other dude don't use it when quoting me.

you're talking about "the only hits blah blah best i ever had, successful"...realize he made the mixtape on his own and he had two national hits with no label help at the time....do you not conceive that as an accomplishment for a rapper?...you act like the dude owes you more "hits"..i was talking about a mixtape yet you're salty about his two "hits"....you must be the slow class valedictorian, it only makes sense...

ahh the "you're a stan because i can't think of anything else to say"...i was waiting for that..

i just like good music..im not living or dying for a next man...if someone makes good music i'll listen....yeah fanatics of anyone push it....i'm not trying to write the gospel of aubrey, just enjoyin the music for what it is.

wayne outsold the industry in 2008 and has two classics under his belt...two more than 95% of the hip hop world...that means he's in a small group of people that dominate the game...

Wayne isn't a legend.

He has 4 solo albums. And only 2 are classics. (Even though i didnt enjoy them)

look at it in perspective my young hating neighbour....look at the rappers of the 90s/00s..how many are truly on pace to be legends? i'd say everyone on 'forever' would be...fif definitely has solidified himself...you can add the rappers that died too young and that's about it....and drake is a new artist on the same path? you must be ******ed to not understand that he's being tailored as "next" to dominate.

Drakes on the same path as 50. He wont be a legend.

jay's a %@%+ rider? sure...just throw dudes name out there with an insult behind it..argue son...you're lookin remedial...if you wanted to say that 50 line to the other dude don't use it when quoting me.

Just look at the people Jay works with. He had about almost EVERY popular person on his album. Dude was sucking Nas like %+@$.

you're talking about "the only hits blah blah best i ever had, successful"...realize he made the mixtape on his own and he had two national hits with no label help at the time....do you not conceive that as an accomplishment for a rapper?...you act like the dude owes you more "hits"..i was talking about a mixtape yet you're salty about his two "hits"....you must be the slow class valedictorian, it only makes sense...

This made no sense. I said Drake only has two hits.

You are, though. So am i, but not to an artist that hasn't done %$@% yet. My favorite artist is actually a breathing legend that'll destroy 99% ofeveryone thats "popular" in the game right now.

i just like good music..im not living or dying for a next man...if someone makes good music i'll listen....yeah fanatics of anyone push it....i'm not trying to write the gospel of aubrey, just enjoyin the music for what it is.

I dont mind if you listen to good music. But you're acting as if Drake changed hip-hop or something.
eyes.gif

jay's a %**+ rider? sure...just throw dudes name out there with an insult behind it..argue son...you're lookin remedial...if you wanted to say that 50 line to the other dude don't use it when quoting me.

Wayne isn't a legend.

jay's a %@%+ rider? sure...just throw dudes name out there with an insult behind it..argue son...you're lookin remedial...if you wanted to say that 50 line to the other dude don't use it when quoting me.

Just look at the people Jay works with. He had about almost EVERY popular person on his album. Dude was sucking Nas like %+@$.

You are, though. So am i, but not to an artist that hasn't done %$@% yet. My favorite artist is actually a breathing legend that'll destroy 99% of everyone thats "popular" in the game right now.

I dont mind if you listen to good music. But you're acting as if Drake changed hip-hop or something.
eyes.gif

Wayne - Legend talk is not really debatable at this point..took over the industry...won grammys...classic albums and he's like 27/28...he has a good 10years of rap in him and he's only expanding his fan base....not sure what you consider a legend..

But your boy Shady is a legend right? Slim Shady - Classic.....MMLP - Classic....Eminem Show - Mediocre....Encore - Straight awful.....Relapse -Mediocre...Thats not really too different of a catologue than Wayne's and Weezy has him on mixtapes.

and who is to say that Jay's a !%++ ryder for doing songs with popular artists? Eminem has songs with Akon/T.I./Wayne/Drake/Jay-Z....not much different...

So you're a stan? Then I'm really done talking to you because this means much more to you emotionally than me..I'm good mane, I don't need tocry myself to sleep because someone doesn't agree with me...

Again...a mixtape that took over the industry...Its setting a precedent son...He's on the right path if he continues coarse.

Not sure why these rappers and people that dig their music hurts you so much inside.....

BrOwNiN187 wrote:

wayne outsold the industry in 2008 and has two classics under his belt...two more than 95% of the hip hop world...that means he's in a small group of
people that dominate the game...

look at it in perspective my young hating neighbour....look at the rappers of the 90s/00s..how many are truly on pace to be legends? i'd say everyone on
'forever' would be...fif definitely has solidified himself...you can add the rappers that died too young and that's about it....and drake is a
new artist on the same path? you must be ******ed to not understand that he's being tailored as "next" to dominate.

jay's a %**+ rider? sure...just throw dudes name out there with an insult behind it..argue son...you're lookin remedial...if you wanted to say that
50 line to the other dude don't use it when quoting me.

you're talking about "the only hits blah blah best i ever had, successful"...realize he made the mixtape on his own and he had two national
hits with no label help at the time....do you not conceive that as an accomplishment for a rapper?...you act like the dude owes you more "hits"..i
was talking about a mixtape yet you're salty about his two "hits"....you must be the slow class valedictorian, it only makes sense...

i just like good music..im not living or dying for a next man...if someone makes good music i'll listen....yeah fanatics of anyone push it....i'm not
trying to write the gospel of aubrey, just enjoyin the music for what it is.

wayne outsold the industry in 2008 and has two classics under his belt...two more than 95% of the hip hop world...that means he's in a small group of
people that dominate the game...

Wayne isn't a legend.

look at it in perspective my young hating neighbour....look at the rappers of the 90s/00s..how many are truly on pace to be legends? i'd say everyone on
'forever' would be...fif definitely has solidified himself...you can add the rappers that died too young and that's about it....and drake is a
new artist on the same path? you must be ******ed to not understand that he's being tailored as "next" to dominate.

jay's a %@%+ rider? sure...just throw dudes name out there with an insult behind it..argue son...you're lookin remedial...if you wanted to say that
50 line to the other dude don't use it when quoting me.

you're talking about "the only hits blah blah best i ever had, successful"...realize he made the mixtape on his own and he had two national
hits with no label help at the time....do you not conceive that as an accomplishment for a rapper?...you act like the dude owes you more "hits"..i
was talking about a mixtape yet you're salty about his two "hits"....you must be the slow class valedictorian, it only makes sense...

You are, though. So am i, but not to an artist that hasn't done %$@% yet. My favorite artist is actually a breathing legend that'll destroy 99% of
everyone thats "popular" in the game right now.

i just like good music..im not living or dying for a next man...if someone makes good music i'll listen....yeah fanatics of anyone push it....i'm not
trying to write the gospel of aubrey, just enjoyin the music for what it is.

eyes.gif

Wayne - Legend talk is not really debatable at this point..took over the industry...won grammys...classic albums and he's like 27/28...he has a good 10 years of rap in him and he's only expanding his fan base....not sure what you consider a legend..

But your boy Shady is a legend right? Slim Shady - Classic.....MMLP - Classic....Eminem Show - Mediocre....Curtain Call - Straight awful.....Relapse - Mediocre...Thats not really too different of a catologue than Wayne's and Weezy has him on mixtapes.

and who is to say that Jay's a !%++ ryder for doing songs with popular artists? Eminem has songs with Akon/T.I./Wayne/Drake/Jay-Z....not much different...

So you're a stan? Then I'm really done talking to you because this means much more to you emotionally than me..I'm good mane, I don't need to cry myself to sleep because someone doesn't agree with me...

Again...a mixtape that took over the industry...Its setting a precedent son...He's on the right path if he continues coarse.

Not sure why these rappers and people that dig their music hurts you so much inside.....

Wayne - Legend talk is not really debatable at this point..took over the industry...won grammys...classic albums and he's like 27/28...he has a good 10 years of rap in him and he's only expanding his fan base....not sure what you consider a legend..

I'm not saying wayne WONT be a legend because if he stays consistent, he will.

But your boy Shady is a legend right? Slim Shady - Classic.....MMLP - Classic....Eminem Show - Mediocre....Curtain Call - Straight awful.....Relapse - Mediocre...Thats not really too different of a catologue than Wayne's and Weezy has him on mixtapes.

laugh.gif
for even calling The Eminem Show mediocre. You must have NEVER listened to it
laugh.gif
But i guess that explains why it won grammys and is on Rolling StoneBest 500 Albums of all time, huh. the funniest part is, many people consider The Eminem Show better then MMLP and SSLP.
And Curtain call wasn't even an official album. It was just a cd with all his greatest hits. You also forgot Infinite. His second best albums. Thats 4classics.

So you're a stan? Then I'm really done talking to you because this means much more to you emotionally than me..I'm good mane, I don't need to cry myself to sleep because someone doesn't agree with me...

You're a stan. Admit it.

50 is the reason why mixtapes are what they are today.
It hurts me that you're treating Drake like he did something to the game thats gonna be remarkable.

BrOwNiN187 wrote:

NEIGHB0RH00D wrote:

BrOwNiN187 wrote:

well.

On the other hand So Far Gone had something hip hop has been missing...A new artist who's mixtape was a breath of fresh air for the industry. It
strayed

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
1. As far as the amount of people within the industry and outsiders attracted to his buzz? Yeah. He's worked with Jay-Z, Eminem, Kanye
West, and Lil Wayne already....Who else can say they've done that before their first album has ever dropped? Everyone wants in on the buzz and the way
his peers talk about him he seems to be the chosen one.

4. Comprehension son. Not once did I compare Drake's mixtape with Nasir's first album. The sheer fact that two of your arguments are basically the
same confirms you're a biased loser blindly hating.

Again you're denying what So Far Gone did as a whole...Hell it might've changed the way new artists approach their first project....By being real
about yourself and reflecting it in your art.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

3. lyricism?
laugh.gif

4. Good boy.

laugh.gif

jay tweeting drake lines? wayne calling him the future? kanye directing his video? eminem giving him a shoutout in his verse on 'forever'?....yeah no ones talking..

of course a lame would only point out the songs with videos...its obvious you either don't venture outside of the internet or you got selective hearing...mos def both.

not sure why you're bringing up 50 and ym...i sure as hell didn't talk about them....who cares if 50's buzz was bigger? if you wanna go accessorize your curtis doll...or action figure than do you....and ym is a group of awful rappers + wayne and drake...not sure what your infatuation with them is?

roll.gif

Bruh, you act like wayne and kanye are some legends
laugh.gif

Em only said "lets play some drake" because the chorus was coming on
laugh.gif

Jay is a $@@! rider. no offense.

There was a #@*%@## video of drake saying the album was done and a article saying hes singing with HIS quotes
laugh.gif

the songs with videos were the ones with hits, brah

i said the 50 line for the dude above me.

drake stans are the WORST
laugh.gif

acting like he changed hip-hop or something
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Above and beyond you being flippin ******ed and not acknowledging that your opinions won't hold up anywhere outside of your keyboards and twisted reality,that which I have bolded is a lie. The album isn't done.

Back
Top Bottom