which athlete getting traded from your team(s) made you sad?

Joe Montana to the Chiefs.

Tim Hardaway for Bimbo Coles
Spree to the Knicks

Tim Hudson to the Braves

frown.gif

Mark Mulder to the Cardinals (even though that worked out well for us).

Dan Haren to the Diamondbacks.

Shaq to the Heat.

81367210.jpg

Still sad, but happy to see him on a good squad, gunning for 6th man of the year honors.

large_Martinez-Locker-after-trade.jpg

"This is the toughest day of my career," said Martinez, wearing sunglasses to hide the tears and a black cap and T-shirt to capture his mood. "This is my house, and I feel like I'm leaving my house.

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

Nick Van Exel for Tony Battie and Ty Lue....

van_exel2.jpg
If you didn't know Shaq back in the day walked into Dr. Buss office and demanded Nick to be traded after the Lakers got swept out of theplayoffs in 97 by Utah and Nick did his "1,2,3 Cancoon" chant before the game. I read about in this book:

10448465.jpg

Originally Posted by JaysForDays

20080807-190505-pic-142025802.jpg
*Looks at pic, wonders why*... *Looks at who posted it, realizes why*

Not a trade, but Hideki Matsui signing with the Angels. I'm going to obsess about this all season long
tired.gif

Trades that hurt the most for me were:

- Eddie Jones traded for Glen Rice & his hot annoying wife, J.R. Reid, and B.J. Armstrong .
- Caron Butler for Kwame Brown & Laron Profit

I'm surprised no Laker fans have said Shaq yet. He was my first favorite player and the reason I started liking the Lakers.

Penny Hardaway
Shaquille O'Neal
Grant Hill
Tracy McGrady
Courtney Lee
Hedo Turkoglu
Nick Anderson

And the list could go on and on........

Originally Posted by KobeBeef

trevor_ariza.jpg
Umm he didn't get traded. Him & his agent got greedy and wanted the money which Odom got on his extension. Trevor got exactly the sameamount Artest signed for with the Lakers.

Grant Hill from Detroit...
Andruw Jones, John Smoltz, Maddux, from the Braves...
Owens from the 49ers...

smh.gif

raptors23vince1.jpg

I knew we got robbed when the deal was announced. Aaron Williams, Eric Williams, Alonzo Mourning (after the kidney problem) and 2 of the Nets 1st round draftpicks (Nets were a playoff bound team). Raps haven't recovered since
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom