which athlete getting traded from your team(s) made you sad?

Call me crazy but I've never really bashed the idea of trading Harris.

I loved him when he was here, but I saw what our plan was, I could reason with what our front office was trying to portray, and we're doing well, so Ican't hate it. I wish Devin the best, but I like where we're at.

Of course Griffey from the M's back then. One that hurt me just as much was The Glove to the Bucks, I've always loved Ray Allen but GP was that guy tome.

If/when the Sonics return, I definitely expect to see that green and gold #20 on the rafters...

laugh.gif
Rasheed

Knicks - Ewing, Starks, and Charlie Ward. Yes Charlie Ward. That was my dude. I had his replica back in the day.

Nets - Keith Van Horn. He got a raw deal in NJ. He was made to be a scapegoat after the '02 NBA Finals.

Lakers - Eddie Jones. That's still my dude. I kinda disliked Kobe for a minute, but all was well, when Kobe proved himself above and beyond

gretztraded.jpg

I wasn't an Oilers fan growing up, but I was a fan of Gretzky and really appreciated what was happening in Edmonton. It was really the last true dynastyin Hockey. It just seemed like if Gretzky, Messier and Grant Fuhr weren't raising the cup, something was off. I know Wayne's move to Los Angeles helpshaped modern hockey, but I never got used to him in anything other than an Oilers uni.

Bringing up hockey, how the hell could I forget Scott Niedermayer? Seeing him in a Ducks jersey hurt my heart. He was just starting to get his recognition asone of the top 2 or 3 defensemen in the league, won the Norris the year before he left.

Arnott and Sykora broke up the best line I had see on the Devils up to that point.

When the Wiz let Larry Hughes go

I know he is a bum now but he was almost an All Star on the Wiz

dan-majerle-thunders-in-the-air-costacos-1991.jpeg

shawn-marion.jpg

the funny thing is both these trades were very similar - suns trading away for a center that would amount to nothing in our jersey
tired.gif

greg maddux going to the braves. SAD.
chelios, roenick and belfour leaving the blackhawks. SAD again.
benson. t jones. SAD for real.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by KingJay718

laugh.gif
Suns front office actually thought John "Hot Rod" Williams was gonna be a factor.

the nickname alone made me think he was that dude
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Yo, that trade did kill the 95-96 Suns. Majerle was a rock in that organization, and that roster dearly missed him.

The day Shaq left the Magic. I was only a kid, and watching my favorite player leave like a chump

Back
Top Bottom