Which body part(s) do you apply cologne?

for the first time in like 10 years i dont have atleast 5 colognes on deck. i have only one now and its some garbage dolce gabana.

i spray the next forearms and chest/shirt

hmm with my colonge i put it on my wrist and rub it around my neck.

when I feel musty and just want to smell clean, i just spray axe and run through the mist
laugh.gif

Hmm, I'm learning a lot from this thread. I spray cologne on my shirt lol...oops...guess I won't do that anymore

Usually I spray once on my chest, both wrists and bothe sides of my neck.

On another note i remember I dabbed a bit on my tip back in '99 before a date in college and was running down the hall screaming in pain

Some of you are doing it all wrong. Never spray directly onto your clothes. Cologne reacts with your natural body smell. Spray it onto "hot spots" ofthe body (neck, chest, back). Rubbing cologne "crushes" the scent of it. 2 sprays on each side of the neck & 1 spray in the middle of your chestroughly 15 mins after you get outta the shower and you should be good money for the rest of the day.

Originally Posted by SamB

Da KAK
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

From GQ a while back and been following it ever since.

Middle of chest
Wrists
Sides of neck

and directly onto the butthole.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

neck, inside wrists, back of knees, tummy, between breasts.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by BALLYNN

a turn on for me is smelling a man's cologne on his neck & chest... i don't care for the wrist area...

sometimes i think a man should spray his hands... i remember i shook this tall dark and handsome man's hand this one time in a business meeting and all throughout the meeting his scent was on my hands... i swear i couldn't focus on the meeting because everytime i would rest my chin in my hand... i could smell him & naughty thoughts ran through my mind... lol
wink.gif

laugh.gif
@ you smelling your hands during the meeting...peoplemust of thought you didn't wipe properly
sick.gif

Originally Posted by kingjamesvehs

cologne lasts the longest below the waist

i usualy do neck wrists and a spritz on the jeans

i also hit the jacket with a spritz to keep things fresco
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Meangene4

on my bootyhole my farts got a nice scent.

roll.gif
roll.gif

oh man this thread had me for some reason...dear god.

Originally Posted by mEasy15

Some of you are doing it all wrong. Never spray directly onto your clothes. Cologne reacts with your natural body smell. Spray it onto "hot spots" of the body (neck, chest, back). Rubbing cologne "crushes" the scent of it. 2 sprays on each side of the neck & 1 spray in the middle of your chest roughly 15 mins after you get outta the shower and you should be good money for the rest of the day.

I do all of this except I rub the cologne. Looks like I won't be doing that anymore.

wrists, neck, and back of the ears for when you go in for the hug with a female and they smell you...!@%%%

i spray three on my body/chest then two on my hands and wipe behind my ears and neck!

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

Just neck and wrists...

When women go in the for 'Kiss/Hello'...On the low, They're smelling you....

pimp.gif
and trust ... a good smelling man can make a girl weak

i do my hair, wrists, neck/chest
this man knows whats good
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

have you guys ever mixed two colognes together?

id try it, but im worried about wasting $$$ if it doesnt smell right
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom