Which car would you choose and why?

looking to buy a new used car soon and ive kinda narrowed it to about 3 choices:

07 dodge charger
07 chrysler 300
07 altima

they are all in about my price range and my main thing is i need something spacey which they all seem to fit.

I've driven the Charger and the Altima. It depends what you want and how much you're going to drive. The charger definitely feels like a bigger carand has that stock indoor type of feel. The Altima feels a bit more comfortable and a little sportier. If it's solely based on the drive I'd pick theAltima. If it's for the "look" of the car I'd take the Charger.

If it matters to you, you need to look at resale value, gas mileage, maintenance costs, insurance costs, etc.

Charger would be the best choice.

But I'd go with a 300. I don't care if its a Bootleg Phantom, that ##@# still breaks my neck (if fixed up).

the 2 door altima,so many people drive chargers and 300 its just played get a challenger or something...

Originally Posted by june0kang

the 2 door altima,so many people drive chargers and 300 its just played get a challenger or something...

laugh.gif
It's ironic to me that people are saying "everybody drives a300 and Charger"... But everybody also drives an Altima... Including me...
grin.gif
I'd go with the Altima. I love my 06 Altima.

I like imports so i would go Altima, However have you looked at Honda Accords or any others?

Back
Top Bottom