Which Comic Book Characters have been disgraced the most by Hollywood?

I'd have to agree with Venom first, then Bobby Drake. They are wasting Drake's character.

Did anybody forget how they did Psylocke? LMAO! Total waste...

Ya'll know someone they casted PERFECTLY that goes overlooked? Jonah Jameson. If this ain't JJ then I don't know what is. They also had a good Doc.Oct as well. I think Heath was the BEST character to play his role. Following him I'd have to say Downey Jr. and Jackman. Both Iron Man and Wolverinecharacters are extremelably believable and pretty close to the comic.

Venom
Peter Parker w/ symbiote
Deadpool
Superman
Silver Surfer
Ghost Rider
Phoenix

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

Halle berry as storm was a tragedy

I know why they did it but that doesn't make it right

and in the first movie she tried to use an African accent that is non existent in the later movies

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

and in the first movie she tried to use an African accent that is non existent in the later movies
Like really... was Angie Bass sick or something?

7th_angela-bassett.jpg

I STILL would..
pimp.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif

In my opinion, the movie "The Crow" was much better then the comic book so they got that one right.

I'm Suprised no one has said Juggernaut. He's supposed to be6'10" 900lbs. and the made him some regular buff dude. Could haveused some CGI or something.

He's Prof. X's stepbrother and they didn't make him a major villain in the movie.

Terrible job of not making him more integral to the story.

Originally Posted by OnlySomeJordans

I'm Suprised no one has said Juggernaut. He's supposed to be6'10" 900lbs. and the made him some regular buff dude. Could have used some CGI or something.

He's Prof. X's stepbrother and they didn't make him a major villain in the movie.

YEAH!!! totally forgot about him....

but catwoman was a great fit for michelle pfeiffer!! not for halle berry...

They should have saved Topher Grace to replace Tobey as Spiderman. Really dropped the ball on that one.

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

7th_angela-bassett.jpg

I STILL would..
pimp.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif
Uptempo kid wrote:

HELL YEA! Angela is my pick for Storm. Why didn't they play with Storm's claustrophobia?

Ok... I thought I was the only one who felt this way. Angel just fit the mold in my mind. And she probably would have refused to utter those god-awfulone-liners.

Originally Posted by TraSoul82

7th_angela-bassett.jpg

I STILL would..
pimp.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif
Uptempo kid wrote:

HELL YEA! Angela is my pick for Storm. Why didn't they play with Storm's claustrophobia?

Ok... I thought I was the only one who felt this way. Angel just fit the mold in my mind. And she probably would have refused to utter those god-awful one-liners.

maybe they're saving storm's story for another x-men origin... cause there's how she met gambit as a child and the demon king in egypt...

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

They should have saved Topher Grace to replace Tobey as Spiderman. Really dropped the ball on that one.
I agree 100%, Peter Parker was always witty and funny on the cartoons and comics so Topher Grace would definitely have fit that role better thanTobey.

Originally Posted by TheYoungestGun

Originally Posted by TraSoul82

7th_angela-bassett.jpg

I STILL would..
pimp.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif
Uptempo kid wrote:

Ok... I thought I was the only one who felt this way. Angel just fit the mold in my mind. And she probably would have refused to utter those god-awful one-liners.

maybe they're saving storm's story for another x-men origin... cause there's how she met gambit as a child and the demon king in egypt...
Ahem...it's Shadow King..
grin.gif

[/me being facetious]

I'm way more interested in her days as a "goddess" though
pimp.gif
. Her childhood would be a DOPE film.

Now the question is "Who is going to play the Black Panther?" we need a strong co-star for Angela

Originally Posted by vanexellent

In my opinion, the movie "The Crow" was much better then the comic book so they got that one right.
Character's like "The Crow" and "Blade" don't really count in my mind because they don't really have a fan base toplease. People walk out satisfied because no one really knows or cares if they stayed true to the story or not.

I'm Suprised no one has said Juggernaut. He's supposed to be6'10" 900lbs. and the made him some regular buff dude. Could have used some CGI or something.

Yeah, the more I think about the X-Men series, the more it pisses me off. They took the quantity of characters over quality of charactersapproach. The really should started with the orginal X-Men (Cyclops, Iceman, Angel, Beast and Jean Grey) and work from there.

And speaking of CGI, I still don't get how it would be so difficult to build a Sentinel when Transformers pretty much had "Sentinels" throughoutthe entire film. I'm sure this series will have a chance to correct itself in a decade or so.

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

I agree 100%, Peter Parker was always witty and funny on the cartoons and comics so Topher Grace would definitely have fit that role better than Tobey.
Yep, I understand why they picked Tobey in the first place since Topher was nowhere near ready at the time, but they should have really held offon using Topher as Venom. I understand that they wanted to go with the Ultimate universe and use the anti-Peter Parker, but come on. They also should havenever even wasted 15 minutes on Venom. The movie should have ended with Topher in the Church with the symbiote covering him and that Venom teaser they showed.How do you give Spidey's biggest nemesis a 15 minute cameo? That whole movie pisses me off.

Now the question is "Who is going to play the Black Panther?" we need a strong co-star for Angela
Wont happen, Marvel owns the rights to the Black Panther and Fox owns the rights to the X-Men characters. Its why Captain American wasn't inthe Wolverine movie.

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

I agree 100%, Peter Parker was always witty and funny on the cartoons and comics so Topher Grace would definitely have fit that role better than Tobey.
Yep, I understand why they picked Tobey in the first place since Topher was nowhere near ready at the time, but they should have really held off on using Topher as Venom. I understand that they wanted to go with the Ultimate universe and use the anti-Peter Parker, but come on. They also should have never even wasted 15 minutes on Venom. The movie should have ended with Topher in the Church with the symbiote covering him and that Venom teaser they showed. How do you give Spidey's biggest nemesis a 15 minute cameo? That whole movie pisses me off.
The whole movie was a catastrophe imo

Venom suit Spiderman barely had any airtime, Venom wasnt buff, Peter Parker was whining the whole movie, just horrible
smh.gif

I knew as soon as the CG usage in movies was getting bigger that Spiderman 3 was gonna rely heavily on it and make the movie garbage.

Transformers completely outshined Spiderman 3

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Wont happen, Marvel owns the rights to the Black Panther and Fox owns the rights to the X-Men characters. Its why Captain American wasn't in the Wolverine movie.
totally forgot about that. Wish they hurry up and lose the rights but thats not going to happen anytime soon

Originally Posted by OnlySomeJordans

now that you mention this i was upset that they totally ignored nightcrawler and mystique being related
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom