Which country are you from or which coutry do you live?

I just saw an Australian nter's post and it made me realize that I assume that 90% of nters are from cali or new york.

I'm from Nigeria and I live in the US.

I'm the australian NTer 
happy.gif
'

My background is greek but I was born here in aus.

I just saw an Australian nter's post and it made me realize that I assume that 90% of nters are from cali or new york.

:wow: :wow: :wow:

I always thought you were Asian :lol: :rofl:

From the U.S. (CA). Live in U.S. (CA)

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I always thought you were Asian
laugh.gif
roll.gif

I came to the US when I was 5(1997).

My sn has thrown a lot people off, in terms of what race they guess that I am.
^

Y'all are the 90%.

V
I am from NYC and live in NYC

I am fully aware that you asked for countries. Answer still stands.
I don't have a problem with your answer.

half korean half dominican.. born in NYC, raised in long island. Yes i know, very weird mix. Heard it throughout my entire life.
Do you only speak english?

How did you parents meet?

Which culture do you like better, domincian or korean?

Do you only speak english?
How did you parents meet?
Which culture do you like better, domincian or korean?
:rofl:
Long story short, my father and my uncle (moms brother) were friends for a couple years before my father ever met my mom. They both were on the swimming team in college, and i think my mom and my grandparents went to visit my uncle during a competition and met my father in the process. And that's how it started back in like 81'.

I'm kool with both and embrace both, but i relate more to my dominican side. I prefer dominican food, i prefer the music, and i prefer the girls. I think it was easier for me to grow up in such a diverse household because my mom came to the u.s when she was like 9, and my father when he was 4, so both are highly americanized. however i do know fluent spanish and korean. I feel more comfortable speaking spanish though.

Last edited:
How old were you when you immigrated to the US?

Have you went back to visit?
Are you Americanized or do you practice your parent's culture?

Came here in 1990 right before I turned 5 yrs old due to a civil war that was going on around that time.

Never been back since...

And I am as American as they come and have my US citizenship. I can speak Lebanese but I can't read or write. I am not Muslim either, in case you're wondering.

I'm from Spain, at 9 yo moved to Costa Rica and at 15 moved to México... I'm 20 right now and living the life in Guadalajara :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom