::: Which do/did you prefer ? ::: Poll (sort'a)

Just thought I'd make up a quick post/thread on what I been conversin' about lately....
Both of these shoes hold their grounds when it comes to dopeness... (IMO) 
I consider these 2 shoes (Not the sig/model) as the last 2 major "BasketBall" releases.... 

Which do you prefer?

hyperdunk-mcfly-2015-01.jpg

hyperdunk-mcfly-2015-03.jpg

Nike-Hyperdunk-Marty-McFly-7.jpg

(pink laces!!! lol)

or 

nike-lebron-8-south-beach-7.jpg

nike-lebron-8-south-beach-811.jpg

pink laces!!!! lol

I'd have to go with the HDs as well. Not just bc of how hot the Mcflys are right now, it's just a well put shoe.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Definitely Hyperdunks - them thangs are fire.

I never seen the hype in those Bron's
sick.gif

^^^ this right here.

Hyperdunks by a mile -Just a great looking shoe design in general. The McFlys were particularly nice, but they looked good in pretty much all of the colorways.

Hyperdunks no question! Glad I have a pair, kind of relieves my pain about the Air Mags................
ohwell.gif

NWT..I gotta ask cuz Im just a weirdo...

When you say which.. do you mean in looks.. comfort and hype or what specifically?

To Ball in? performance?

Looks - HD
Comfort - SB
Hype - SB
Performance - SB
Quality - SB

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

NWT..I gotta ask cuz Im just a weirdo...

When you say which.. do you mean in looks.. comfort and hype or what specifically?

To Ball in? performance?

Looks - HD
Comfort - SB
Hype - SB
Performance - SB
Quality - SB

Just overall. From hype to colorway to looks.

I just think they're the 2 biggest hits Nike has had in the BasketBall section in the past couple of years.

cant beleive everyone rated the hyperdunks.

me personally id take the south beaches hands down, and i would of had a pair if melbourne wasnt such a $$$$ hole, but at least i tried.
atleast if i did have them i would of kept the black laces in them, %!*$ that pink $$$$.
i fuc.kin hate hype beasts
frown.gif

If I had to pick just one I'd go with the McFlys just cuz you can rock them casually more easily. The South Beaches are a more unique colorway (don't really know of any notable teal or teal/pink basketball shoes before them), and the 8s are a more comfortable shoe though. It's a tough one for me though, both shoes were really spot on.

the lebrons.

that colorway of the hyperdunks does nothing for me. it probably doesnt help that i absolutely hated my hyperdunks that i had.

Back
Top Bottom