Which do you like better, Concords or DMP XIs?

Gold Jacket, Green Jacket...WHO GIVES A S^%T.......
laugh.gif

I love both of them the same way as the other. One has one that the other doesn't have.

Concords + DMP=

Concords-Purple Jumpman on the tongue, Black Jumpman on the sides, white 23 on the heels, black CF shank plate, "Nike Air" on insoles

DMP's-Gold Jumpman on the tongue, Gold Jumpman on the sides, gold CF shank plate, gold 23 on the heels, Gold "Jumpman Air" on insoles

I love both of them the same way as the other. One has one that the other doesn't have.

Concords + DMP=

Concords-Purple Jumpman on the tongue, Black Jumpman on the sides, white 23 on the heels, black CF shank plate, "Nike Air" on insoles

DMP's-Gold Jumpman on the tongue, Gold Jumpman on the sides, gold CF shank plate, gold 23 on the heels, Gold "Jumpman Air" on insoles

Concords + DMP=

Concords + DMP=

Back
Top Bottom