Which energy drinks actually work? Vol. All night in the studio

Man 5 hour energy drink works wonders. I tried it last week because I am still messed up with my sleep and I needed to go early to summer school. I tried a 5hour energy drink(berry flavor) and I got two both of my classes and did not blink once. I was so awake and aware of what was going on then I have ever felt at9 in the morning.

Redline works. But be sure you eat something before you drink it or you'll be feeling hella sick.

O and yea the 5 hour energy drinks work too.

i mixed redbull with that 5 hour drink..had he HYPE for like 12 hours...felt like i was gonna die
laugh.gif

Get 3 purple Joose's.....It'll have you wired and bent at the sametime and you won't be sleepy at all. And I hear bein drunk and rappin' is anice recipe.

5 hour energy actually works man. i use it all the time when i need to be up for work and or studying and or partying.

NoS works but I cant keep still.

Rock Star has me amped and too energetic.

The 5 hour energy is perfect, I feel it within minutes, but its not that jump and run around hype. Its more like havin the same energy you'd have afterwakin up from a good 8 hour sleep.

Def. get the 5 Hour Energy, Orange and Berry flavor. The Lemon taste worse than bad breath.

Redbull - Doesnt really do a whole lot for me. Feels about the same as drinkin a coke
Rockstar - This stuff will make u sick as HELL if you dont eat enough before hand, i' m talkin like it'll feel like somebody stabbed u smack n urstomach if you dont eat enough before hand. It WILL keep you up FOREVER, like my sleeping pattern was still messed up 2 days later, couldn't sleep for $@!

That's all i've tried.

5 hour energy.... but i always switch off from brands.... ill be on one brand til it doesnt have the same effect, then i switch off to another brand...redbull, rockstar, amp, monster, nos.... then back to redbull again....but i like drinking energy drinks.... its something for me to drink when eatingsunflower seeds.... water and seeds is not a good combo for me....

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Get 3 purple Joose's.....It'll have you wired and bent at the sametime and you won't be sleepy at all. And I hear bein drunk and rappin' is a nice recipe.

Yeah it is, a good one, you end up making too much music. But I saw those, I'm really trying to stay away from alcohol because I hate it but I may try one.Why not.

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Get 3 purple Joose's.....It'll have you wired and bent at the sametime and you won't be sleepy at all. And I hear bein drunk and rappin' is a nice recipe.

Yeah it is, a good one, you end up making too much music. But I saw those, I'm really trying to stay away from alcohol because I hate it but I may try one. Why not.

It tastes good.....just like a normal energy drink,& you can't taste the alcohol after the first couple sips. 1 for $2.39
pimp.gif

I work overnight security...Nos & Monster are my favorite. But nothing beats coffee. Black or Dark 'n Sweet (little bit of half and half and goodamount of sugar)

Also...most 7-11's have these espresso shots you can throw in your coffee...Son...You will be WIRED!!
coffee%20addiction.jpg

Best thing for you to do...is get a 2 or 3 hour nap then take a cool shower before you hit the studio. You'll be awake as hell. Take it from me, I have tobe 100% awake from Midnight to 9am...And I haven't fell asleep working overnight shift for about a year now, not once.
pimp.gif

just recently started working nights. i tried a 7 hour energy shot that were on a display with the 5 hours at a extra mile and it seemed to be alright. otherenergy drinks (rockstar, monster, nos) don't really work for me

Take some caffeine pills or other (probably illegal) stimulants.

Energy drinks are nothing but caffeine, sugar, artificial colors/flavors, and herbs and amino acids that won't give you any boost in your energy.

Back
Top Bottom