which espn personality do you guys cant stand watching on TV

Originally Posted by LarryDavidSwag

easily mark may. he doesnt know %+@% and he's such a fickle hypebeast

Dude will find any and every reason to hate on Notre Dame. Then turn around and **** ride a trash Michigan squad

Jonathan Coachman. I can't see him w/o picturing The Rock making an idiot out of him. And Stephen A. Smith, nothing but violent hatred for him.

Jonathan Coachman. I can't see him w/o picturing The Rock making an idiot out of him. And Stephen A. Smith, nothing but violent hatred for him.

Chris Broussard, Adam Schefter, and Jon Barry.

EDIT: Can't believe I forgot Jim Rome.

Chris Broussard, Adam Schefter, and Jon Barry.

EDIT: Can't believe I forgot Jim Rome.

stuart scott and how he always has to add "color" to his highlights...

personal least favorite -

^really stu? "FO-SHIZZLE YO"
mad.gif

stuart scott and how he always has to add "color" to his highlights...

personal least favorite -

^really stu? "FO-SHIZZLE YO"
mad.gif

Skip Bayless. Thread/

I swear Lebron needs to find him and give him that Deion Sanders Tim McCarver Treatment. Splash

Skip Bayless. Thread/

I swear Lebron needs to find him and give him that Deion Sanders Tim McCarver Treatment. Splash

cant believe nobody said Doris Burke. she calls some nba games on ESPN and i just CAN'T stand her
the way she talks just bothers me. and her job is to talk so...

cant believe nobody said Doris Burke. she calls some nba games on ESPN and i just CAN'T stand her
the way she talks just bothers me. and her job is to talk so...

YO! ^ Damn, forgot Doris Burke. I can deal with her on SEC or Conf. USA games - but NBA?
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by DWontheMoon

Neil Everett
Chris Berman
I always feel like they think I watch to see them not the sports highlights

Seriously, they bout the only 2 I don't like. Along with Skip and Jamele (though she and I share birthday). Berman reminds me of like a goofy history teacher - that NO ONE listens to. And Everett - he's like that one lame kid who was always around the cool kids. And nobody really remembers why we let him hang around us to begin with...

But how can people not like Herm, Rachel, or Erin Andrews? Like... really?

They're awesome.

DF!!!

YO! ^ Damn, forgot Doris Burke. I can deal with her on SEC or Conf. USA games - but NBA?
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by DWontheMoon

Neil Everett
Chris Berman
I always feel like they think I watch to see them not the sports highlights

Seriously, they bout the only 2 I don't like. Along with Skip and Jamele (though she and I share birthday). Berman reminds me of like a goofy history teacher - that NO ONE listens to. And Everett - he's like that one lame kid who was always around the cool kids. And nobody really remembers why we let him hang around us to begin with...

But how can people not like Herm, Rachel, or Erin Andrews? Like... really?

They're awesome.

DF!!!

Stu gets a pass from me. Just came back from some pretty serious cancer from what I understand. His Twitter is pretty cool. Just talks about appreciating life now.

Skip Bayless Cant stand him because he is obviously playing a character. He knows what moves the needle and he plays to that whether he believes it or not.

Stu gets a pass from me. Just came back from some pretty serious cancer from what I understand. His Twitter is pretty cool. Just talks about appreciating life now.

Skip Bayless Cant stand him because he is obviously playing a character. He knows what moves the needle and he plays to that whether he believes it or not.

Da who nfl crew...they becomin off like some ol' sour cats

Especially when they chopping cats off wit da swag..smh lol

Da who nfl crew...they becomin off like some ol' sour cats

Especially when they chopping cats off wit da swag..smh lol

Didn't read through the thread but off the top of my head:

Chris Berman (schtick)
Stu Scott (schtick)
Jemele Hill (always playing the race card)
Skip Bayless (hate the term "hater" but it fits him perfectly)
Woody Paige (just an idiot, I feel like I know more about sports than him)
Jim Rome (all-around douche)

Didn't read through the thread but off the top of my head:

Chris Berman (schtick)
Stu Scott (schtick)
Jemele Hill (always playing the race card)
Skip Bayless (hate the term "hater" but it fits him perfectly)
Woody Paige (just an idiot, I feel like I know more about sports than him)
Jim Rome (all-around douche)

Originally Posted by CreekShow

Dude will find any and every reason to hate on Notre Dame. Then turn around and **** ride a trash Michigan squad

I knew I was forgetting someone.  Dude always hates on Miami.  Kirk Herbstriet, who went to OSU of all places, will always find ways to talk about UM in a positive way.  On the other hand, May always finds a way to hate and half the time his arguments don't make any sense.  I'm getting mad just thinking about dude
mad.gif

Originally Posted by CreekShow

I knew I was forgetting someone.  Dude always hates on Miami.  Kirk Herbstriet, who went to OSU of all places, will always find ways to talk about UM in a positive way.  On the other hand, May always finds a way to hate and half the time his arguments don't make any sense.  I'm getting mad just thinking about dude
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom