I find that westcoastfinest hates warrior fans when he lives in bay area 
laugh.gif

i find that you hate stanford fans when you live in the bay area
laugh.gif

im a Cal Bear Fan
indifferent.gif

im a Laker fan
indifferent.gif

this whole thread is basically about the teams you hate which subsequently leads to hating the fanbase

Patriots

FSU

Miami

Bama fans (they are literally UNBEARABLE right now, I HATE going back home)

Celtics (after the "resurgence" everybody was suddenly wearing green again
eyes.gif
)
Cavs (but they'll dissipate soon enough)

Laker fans...actually im 50/50 on them. I don't hate the Lakers. Half of them are knowledgeable fans that I actually respect, the other half are either Kobe @#$% riders, or worse, they show up only when the Lakers are winning...you have no idea how many people ive met have asked me "are the Lakers doing good? they are?" and the next morning their FB statuses have "LETS GO LAKERS", cars with Laker flags, etc.
sick.gif

Celtics fans.  Come on. A few years ago you guys were screaming "MVP" when Kobe was destroying your team (dont even deny this), and now you hate him
roll.gif
pathetic

Patriot fans.

And I can understand why people hated the warriors during the 07 playoffs. You have no idea how many girls in the bay had "WE BELIEVE" shirts even though they never watched a game of basketball in their life
sick.gif
mad.gif
And their reason for liking the warriors: "omg monta ellis is soo cute". get the @#$% outta here. Theres nothing on earth that i hate more than bandwagon fans

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Number 1 by far is the Lakers. Half that fanbase are douchebags who can't play basketball for %*++ but wanna root for the frontrunner
So you have to be able to play a sport well to root for a team? The only sport I've played organized is basketball so does that mean I can't root for the Raiders, A's or Sharks? I don't get it.

But living in the bay Warriors fans were annoying as hell during their playoff run mostly because majority of the kids I went to school with didn't know anything about basketball or the Warriors that much but were rocking those "We Believe" shirts heavy and wouldn't shut up with the +%!# talk about the Lakers to me.

Basically anyone who is a fan of any football team not named the Raiders gives me +%!# for being a Raiders fan
laugh.gif

No offense to any on NT, but Lakers' fans are the worst on my Twitter timeline & Facebook News feed.

Other Fan bases:
The "U"
Ohio State
UNC
Red Sox

Lakers, easily. The Lakers faithful here know for themselves how a lot of the fanbase are just frontrunner cheerleaders. When things are bad, the stickers, antenna balls, and flags are collecting dust. But when things are going good, out they come. That and how there's a sense of entitlement amongst some and the Kobe stans definitely don't help the cause.

Originally Posted by MBen32

No offense to any on NT, but Lakers' fans are the worst on my Twitter timeline
THIS. I have log off so i won't see this crap.

Lakers
Cowboys
Florida Gators

Originally Posted by franchise3

Lakers, easily. The Lakers faithful here know for themselves how a lot of the fanbase are just frontrunner cheerleaders. When things are bad, the stickers, antenna balls, and flags are collecting dust. But when things are going good, out they come. That and how there's a sense of entitlement amongst some and the Kobe stans definitely don't help the cause.

This. It's not just on NT too, seeing those Faker fans in the Bay and their annoying attitudes just makes me sick.

Originally Posted by acidicality

This. It's not just on NT too, seeing those Faker fans in the Bay and their annoying attitudes just makes me sick.

ANd you know who they were rooting  for in '07

My friend is the biggest douche and loves the lakers and kobe. Nothing wrong with that but he's the type to only be a fan because they are on top. He said to me, i dont care about but baseball at all but the yankees are my favorite team. Bandwagon fans i guess

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Originally Posted by acidicality

ANd you know who they were rooting  for in '07
definitely NOT me...i never believed in '07 and never will

born and raised in pasadena as a Laker fan...live and die as a Laker fan here in the bay...yall warrior fans can never get that twisted

like ive mentioned already there are us Laker fan and there kobe stans

All New England fans
All New York fans, particularly Knick ones. Arrogant as hell even though their team has been irrelevant for like a decade

Back
Top Bottom