Which has better air flow? ZOOM KOBE II vs.LEBRON4

ok, after going to the mall and trying out the two pairs:

1. i agree that the lebron 4's feel heavier than the zoom kobe II, but the lebrons felt more sturdier and durable than the zoom kobe II.

2. After trying the kobe 1's and 2's, i have to say that ankle support+strap on the II's feels much more protective than the II's, and the weight is unbelievable.

i mainly play as a guard and i felt like both shoes were unbelievable so i gotta ask this now

after 1-2hrs of balling, which shoe has better air flow so your feet doesn't feel like its in lava?

and also, does anyone have a coupon for to footlocker/footaction/finishline/eastbay?

i hear both have good ventilation. if u value durability, get the lebrons. if you like court feel, get the kobes. both are good performers for guards and forwards

u should probably compare the LBJIV with the Kobe Strengths too, not only the Sheaths

EDIT:

ok, after looking at "nike" thread,

i realized theres three version of the kobe IIs. I only tried on the sheath version( which i think is the best looking one out of all 3)

I have not tried on the Kobe II, but the Lebron IVs have a good amount of air flow

I can feel the wind in my shoes occasionally
-Nealraj006

i have both, id go with the kobe 2
UConn class of 2010

Team DC/MD/VA​

Do you feel me? I thought you would.
O.G. Member #41​

Kobes have better air flow.
so id go with the kobe 2!
TEAM LAKERS​

KOBE MVP 2007​

i have both kix and both have pretty good breathability

kobe 2 has a slight advantage over the lebron iv because of its lighter material and diamond holes in the upper.

"Those who aren't able to find a more miserable person turn to the Internet and call other people losers, even though they've never met..."FOR SALE: LEBRON IV GOLD ALL STAR SIZE 9.5

if you just look at the zk2's you can tell it has better air flow. the diamond holes provide great breathability.
TEAM KING KOOPA

LaDainianTomlinson06-07NFL MVP

Kobe II's are the way better shoe then the Lebron IVs

The Lebron IVs have better Air Flow,but they arent as good for ball
Cop List For 2007:Sz 10 Only

Metallic V [ ]
True Blue III [ ]
Blue Avengers [ ]

ZK2 has better ventilation. id get the kobes over the lebrons.
love is taking the air less travelled.

Back
Top Bottom