Which horror movie villian can you see with the hands? Vol. I'd clap Chucky shoulders b

In honor of Halloween and the other threads lately....which character do you think you can take? Michael Myers? Jason? Chucky? Freddy? Those weird *** children of the corn? Damien? Pinhead? That ***** from Scream? Jeepers Creepers?

chucky would catch kicks to the mug for 4 quarters b, no breaks. Michael Myers..if he has that knife..then idk...if we're just talking fist game...I'd recline that ***** day one. early. Well, og MM, not rob zombie version. that dude was like andre the giant lol

1362291518_children-of-the-corn.jpg

Chucky would catch a boot to the face HBK style and then get his head cracked on the curb like american history x. All them little weirdos from C.O.C would get round housed and isaac's getting a haymaker to the dome off GP. As far as everyone else you named goes.... i might need some prep time

Dudes from scream.. Easy

Or I guess home girl from urban legend

Or the original killer from the first Friday the 13th :nerd:

I'd smack sparks outta Chucky... beat the porcelain of that **** *****.

I'm taking on Leatherface tho, b.

I aint never scared, like Bone Crusher

Do they have their powers tho? Because you can't kill Jason with da hands at all. Dude crushes people with his own hands and MM without the knife could mess up anyone too. Those 2 would slaughter any of us :lol: Freddy.....that blade hand is dangerous but chucky can get that work and so can CoC. And miss me with jeepers creepers :lol:

Last edited:
.....Y'all watch different movies than me? Because Michael Myers and Jason don't die. Like....from bullet wounds and knives to the brain. Still living. Them ****** don't even need sustinance.

I say Leatherface or the Scream villian because they can actually die.

Back
Top Bottom