Which iPad would you get: Wifi or 3G? **Update: Pre-orders start March 12th**

balloonoboy

Banned
I've been OD'ing a bit on the iPad posts of late but I really want to get as much input as possible before I make the purchase.

Which one would you get?

word... get a netbook... its cheaper and does more... then u can get one of those 3g wireless cards

going to stick with my iphone macbook combo until the full os x experience is on the ipad.

IFFFF I get one, I'm getting the WiFi one. I already have an iPhone, so AT&T's 3G service is nothing to brag about, especially when trying to load full pages. Not gonna shell out an extra what, $120 for the unit and $15 a month. No thanks.

I'm probably gonna wait until I see the new iPhone before deciding.

I already have a netbook.

And I'm not a hypebeast. I just always wanted a larger ipod touch.

Sue me.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

I already have a netbook.

And I'm not a hypebeast. I just always wanted a larger ipod touch.

Sue me.
laugh.gif
I see now. You are actually just mocking the Ipad.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I'm not going to tell you what to do with your money or anything but I just lied, don't waste your money.

Get the iPad Mini...
iphone-3gs.png

Comes with 3G, Wi-Fi, and a Camera for just $199
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
(16GB) or $299 (32GB) with a contract.

And if you really want to read books... well... there's an app for that
smokin.gif
wink.gif

I really don't understand how people can get hyped for this when it's just a big iPhone/Touch
eyes.gif
I'll be waiting for the next iPhone
smile.gif

What it lacks + the price tag is just unacceptable imo.

It just goes to show Apple can put out a rock with their logo on it and still do numbers.

(granted I own an iphone and MBP
laugh.gif
.. but im not a brainless fangirl.)

Bottom line is the iPad has no webcam, flash support, usb, or MULTITASKING..etc etc.. roughly $700 + $30/month (or just the wifi one..) down the drain for this giant iphone/itouch.

laugh.gif
if Apple was smart..they'd enter the netbook market..because it's booming right now.

I think a lot of you are short sided here. Its not what it will do April 3 when its released, its what it will do after the developers get a hold of it. Think 3-5 years in the future. I will not get the first release. I will let them work the kinks out, shrink the price, up the memory and then enjoy what I believe will be a really great device.

Back
Top Bottom