which is better out of this 3 shoes for flat-footed?

Kobe V .... Lebron 7 ....AdiDas Supernatural Creator

which is the best for a flat footed person?more durable?share your experiences.,i need a good shoe for ballin.
laugh.gif

need your help guys

If you're really that concerned, why not find a good replacement insole intended for flat feet and then trying that in the shoe YOU like? Different shoes have different types of cushioning systems, which also affects your decision.

Originally Posted by fc1114

If you're really that concerned, why not find a good replacement insole intended for flat feet and then trying that in the shoe YOU like? Different shoes have different types of cushioning systems, which also affects your decision.

Is that so? Putting aside the "flat footed issue", which is the most durable among the 3?i need a shoe that will last a full season.don't want to waste money buying shoes after shoes
laugh.gif

I have all three and really you can't go wrong either way. The cushioning in the creator could definitely use some work but the overall performance in the shoe is awesome. Durability shouldn't be an issue with any of them, but i'd still have to recommend the ZKV the most just because the upper is strong as hell and the cushioning is my favorite setup of the 3.

The Bron is obviously the most expensive and IMO the least performer of the 3.

If you go with the creator, do like FC said and def get some insoles for them to replace the standard sockliner.

I have flat feet and I use Spenco Polysorb insoles, you can get them at Champs and Foot Locker, they are black and on the bottom silver with red and blue pads. I highly recommend them. I only wear them in my running shoes though. They're pretty expensive, I think they run about $30 a pair, but they are worth it. I just buy them during F&F sales.

I have Kobe Vs and as long as you don't tighten the middle part of the laces, you should be fine. The very first time you wear them you might feel a little discomfort but the shoes will mold to your feet and the 2nd/3rd time you wear them it will feel great.

Originally Posted by eaglebball1499

You may also want to consider the KD2.  

Why? Most flat-footed people land on their heels hard and the KD2 is obviously not good for high-impact in the heel.

Originally Posted by DmvReseller

Lebron 7, i have on good authority lebron will branch away from nike into his own select line.
What does Lebron having his own line have to do with flat footed shoes?

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Originally Posted by DmvReseller

Lebron 7, i have on good authority lebron will branch away from nike into his own select line.
What does Lebron having his own line have to do with flat footed shoes?
LOL, exactly.  People talking out of their #$@ that has nothing to do with the topic. 
laugh.gif

And I recommend the Kobe Vs.  My foot isn't totally flat, but it's flatter than the avg person and I love these shoes.  I'm a big guy too, 6'2 220, so I give the shoes a beating. 

I have collapsible arches, which in essence, still means I have flat feet when walking/running, other acts. I've been using the SN Creators since February and I absolutely feel so comfortable in them that I actually stopped playing with my arch supports. The arch support is definitely there. It is a shoe that performs more than its price, in my humble opinion. Hope this helps!
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom