which is more rare? the CDP 4s or the Mars blackmon 4s?

Originally Posted by MH602

ds og columbia xi, rare. cdp 4 and mars 4
indifferent.gif
Have everything on that list
tongue.gif

OH, for the answer neiter of em are rare.

shouldn't matter how rare a shoe is, if you like the shoe(s). Then make the trade. Don't let niketalk choose what you wear. I personally would trade,but I am a finatic for the blk/red IV's. hate everything else.

CAROLINAS FOR THE WIN...... CDP 4's FOR THE LAWSE!!! ITS DEEPER THAN PACKS!!!!!! BOSS!!! :LOL:

I wouldn't say the the "MARS" are rare, but the CW is.....meaning this was the first time that cw( wht/red/blk) was retroed. Unlike the CDP cwthat was retroed in 1999, along with other blk based cw's released after , so ............if you like the wht/red "OG" cw I think MARS over CDP,although both were highly anticipated and are liked by many
wink.gif

i would do the trade. the iv's are my grails. blue stitching on the v's killed it and i could care less about the 19's

Give the guy a break, he obviously doesn't know very much, hes got spizikes as his avy lol
laugh.gif

just clowning...
but or real, wrong place.

i been lookin for a pair of mars this past week.. i dont want to spend to much.. like under 150..

Originally Posted by homer420

i would do the trade. the iv's are my grails. blue stitching on the v's killed it and i could care less about the 19's

don't listen to this smoker

Originally Posted by NJstress03

i jus picked up a pair of CDP IV's DS for 170, almost a year after RD. a few months back i picked up the mars blackmon DS for 150, now its almost 3 years since those released. still wouldnt make that trade tho
I hope you mean you got the whole pack for $170. You can pick up the 4/19 pack for $150 at a lot of places.

By the way... neither the CDP IV or the Mars IV are rare.

Back
Top Bottom