which is more rare? the CDP 4s or the Mars blackmon 4s?

aight well dont try to say that i dont know nothing because ive been collecting jordans for years, i worn these kicks too for your information and this was my1st post of the year and the last time i posted a bulletin or even put up a new avy was 3 years ago - so yeah , i only just want to know , i dont want to getripped off

IMO never dump any OG for a cdp... CDP shoes seem to be readily available whenever you want them.. I mean today you can still jump on ebay and get just aboutany cdp you want.. If anything try doing just caro 5s for cdp 4s.. Either way.. Retros arent worth trading for cdps. Very bad trade on your part. IMO

yupp u right , and now since i told him , he giving me cdp 4s , metallic 5s, black cat 10s, type beat wmn aquas and sidekick 08 for my carolina 5s and bred 13s, IM GOOD =) & o yeah , the bred 13s got heel drag too and not my size

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

Bad trade fool, Keep ya shoes...
wink.gif
Listen to this man.

Originally Posted by tz85

cdp 4 the best there is cdp was a great move by jb imo
Everyone is entitled to their opinion. IMO the packages where stupid. Theres a lot of people who dont like the higher number(i.e. 15, 17, 18, 19)so for the people who wanted the 5s they had to deal with the 18s. In the end JB got its money but it got some peoplpe mad. And Mars are better again IMO.

Originally Posted by homer420

i would do the trade. the iv's are my grails. blue stitching on the v's killed it and i could care less about the 19's

blue stitching on the v's killed it? You must not own the shoes...The Blue stitching is dope, makes the shoes look hot..

Back
Top Bottom