which is more rare? the CDP 4s or the Mars blackmon 4s?

trying to figure out because i been told that the CDP 4s are more valuable than the mars blackmon 4s but i also heard the same for the mars blackmon 4s. i needto know ASAP because im trading someone OG 19s -9/10 condition and University 5s- 9.5/10 for the CDP 4s but idk if its worth it or not because i already got apair of Mars 4s and i dont like having 2nd pairs of each retro - i only keep 1 pair for each retro - no need to spend much on kicks lols we in recession ,money tight on me these days

First wrong forum......
None of them are rare those were general release
And how would u trade those kicks just for a CDp 4 smch real the rules next time

i jus picked up a pair of CDP IV's DS for 170, almost a year after RD. a few months back i picked up the mars blackmon DS for 150, now its almost 3 yearssince those released. still wouldnt make that trade tho

ds og columbia xi, rare. cdp 4 and mars 4
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by de la gezzy

First wrong forum......
None of them are rare those were general release
And how would u trade those kicks just for a CDp 4 smch real the rules next time

The day the Mars dropped I was mad that I didn't get mine. But after I heard about the quality, I wasn't that upset anymore. These sold out the firstSaturday they dropped. But still, neither of these shoes are no way rare. Even some of the shoes that people on here call rare, are not that hard to find. Thehard part is finding your size and a reasonable price. Now, that's rare.

Both are horrible imo...stating that you go by what you said of only keeping 1 of each retro.

Think of it this way, OG 19+ Caro 5= Losing 2 Retros for CDP 4s, so in your case its a loss.
CDP 4s were cardboard anyways.

I agree bad trade for you. Mars IV's quality sucks, crease way to easy. CDP IV's are ok, no problem with mine..

That trade is sooo stupid its like saying you give someone a million dollars and you get a penny back

Back
Top Bottom