Which is more reasonable between the two? Vol. Sex and relationship approach..

Date - to - sex

or

sex - to -date

I came across this conflict recently. I get both sides of the argument, but which is more practical? I'm not the type to buy a car off the lot without a test drive and shorty ain't the type to give away a free sample if I ain't willing to by the whole yadig in the first place... ya dig?

This is just my opinion but you never want to marry a girl that gives it up on the first date.  My vote is for date-to-sex unless your just looking to get laid then who cares, sex-to-see you later.
laugh.gif

This is just my experience, you never wanna fall in love with a chcik and find out the sex game is weaksauce cuz then you're SUCH as %@+ hole if you let that be any of the straws that end up breaking the camel's back
eyes.gif

could go either way really, say you're really diggin a girl and you hang out and then eventually date and whatnot then you get to that point, and then say you're just lookin to smash and then you actually end up liking that girl

so to answer your question, there really is no practical answer, kinda just whatever happens happens

Originally Posted by needsomejays

could go either way really, say you're really diggin a girl and you hang out and then eventually date and whatnot then you get to that point, and then say you're just lookin to smash and then you actually end up liking that girl

so to answer your question, there really is no practical answer, kinda just whatever happens happens

I guess. What if she domes you up on the first date though? 

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by needsomejays

I guess. What if she domes you up on the first date though? 

all depends on you and the girl really

she aint gonna let you test drive it if she know you cant afford it anyways

Date to sex.

Why would anyone want to play Madden on "Easy Play". You want a fun challenging experience. Play the game on All Madden.

eh
I see both sides, but if the physical aspect of a relationship isn't poppin then  it's a no go

good sex - date

id say date-to-sex.....u can appreciate a girl more if she makes u work a lil 4 it

a girl that is giving it up 2 u b4 yall get 2gether is probably a girl u dont really wanna b in a relationship wit IMO

date-to-sex

I've done the sex-to-date before and it just makes things complicated.. I see sex as an added bonus to an already well grounded friendship/relationship.

It can go both ways really, it all depends on what happens after the sex. Women are just like us and want sex just as bad so it can happen early or they can play the waiting game.

Originally Posted by BDaBoss

a girl that is giving it up 2 u b4 yall get 2gether is probably a girl u dont really wanna b in a relationship wit IMO
Why not? why not just chalk it up to her liking you and wanting to smash? You think her making you wait makes her a "lady"?

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

It can go both ways really, it all depends on what happens after the sex. Women are just like us and want sex just as bad so it can happen early or they can play the waiting game.

Exactly.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Why not? why not just chalk it up to her liking you and wanting to smash? You think her making you wait makes her a "lady"?
no it dont have to be they can be a "lady" either way but IMO if i girl giving it up to u that quick then she can give up someone else they same way

but hey all girls lie n cheat anyway

Nah man there are cases when you meet someone and you act outside of your normal self, that goes for men and women...

no it dont have to be they can be a "lady" either way but IMO if i girl giving it up to u that quick then she can give up someone else they same way

I feel you..but a ho' can flip the script on you to make herself seem like a "lady"

everyone is different...

I feel you..but a ho' can flip the script on you to make herself seem like a "lady"

everyone is different...
yea good point....like i said jus dont trust non of em

Back
Top Bottom