Which is the better buy??? XBOX 360 or PS3

ps3 all day. in all seriousness, google "red ring of death" and you will find your answer.

Originally Posted by chagsss

only one system has halo3....

indifferent.gif

Get the PS3, I say it's the better long term investment.

Originally Posted by solesavage

Originally Posted by JBug88

i got a question. people say XBox live is soooo much better than the PSN.
how so?
isn't it all really just to play online.
if it gets you online and in a game, that should be all that matters.
PSN=free
XBox Live=not free
so how is paying to play online better?

-J-

word...Thats what i'm saying. I've played both and see no difference.

You haven't played both. Xbox Live is far better tan PSN. I mean its a worlds difference, seriously. When im on my PS3.. it feels so damn empty and boring.

Halo3 is good but it aint that good. Now if you want to make a case for GoW then fine thats a great Xbox game. Halo3 and Halo in general is a very dumbed downFPS that anyone with enough practice can become good at. I respect FPSes like Unreal(PC versions) and CoD series as great FPSes. PS3 has games that Xboxcan' touch either. Like when Gran Turismo comes out its a wrap in terms of racing games. No game has ever or will ever touch the realism, graphic details,and huge car selection that this series has always had.

Im a PS3 owner and I like certain Xbox games that my friends have. But because it does have a blu-ray I got a PS3. Plus I didnt feel like paying to play onlinewith people. Sure 10 dollars a month doesn's seem like much, but it does add up, plus the ring of death. All my friens had to send that in and usuallydidn't get their systems back for 2-6 weeks. That can suck big time when you wanna play but then all of a sudden you can't.

IS the 3 rings of Death still a common problem with the new 360s. i need to know this asap!!!!!!!!!!!!
Not if you buy the 360 elite.. Or a normal 360 but with a 120 gb harddrive.. The new dashboard update will allow you to copy yourgames onto the harddrive itself, so the console won't be using all the power from reading the games from the disc, thus not overheat - why RROD happens..

Anyway, it's becoming more and more obvious that PS3 is the loser of this generation's console wars. I've heard PS3 fanboys say that PS3 wouldcrush the 360 in 2008.. And now the 360 has started outselling the PS3 in PS3's own homeland.

360 no question, Every exclusive that matters on the PS3 has been confirmed for the 360 with a few exceptions, Not only that but online xbox is way better thanps3.

3 RoD...is this still a common problem, even with the new chips on the 360?
I dont think the new chips have hit the stores yet.
Anyways yes the 360 is outselling in japan...but barely...and they're both doing horrible.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

IS the 3 rings of Death still a common problem with the new 360s. i need to know this asap!!!!!!!!!!!!
Not if you buy the 360 elite.. Or a normal 360 but with a 120 gb harddrive.. The new dashboard update will allow you to copy your games onto the harddrive itself, so the console won't be using all the power from reading the games from the disc, thus not overheat - why RROD happens..

Anyway, it's becoming more and more obvious that PS3 is the loser of this generation's console wars. I've heard PS3 fanboys say that PS3 would crush the 360 in 2008.. And now the 360 has started outselling the PS3 in PS3's own homeland.

Actually both are the losers. Whether we wanna accept it or not (the hardcore gamers). Wii is outselling the combined PS3 and Xbox like 5:1. Soplease take your fanboy self somewhere else.

PS4 coming soon. Wii-HD coming. X-Box 720 on the way.

I don't mean next year though (except maybe the Wii).

According to rumors, $ony and M$ both plan to push new systems out by 2010-11.

$ony shot themselves in the foot and I'm kind of glad to see what's happening with them at the moment.

They would be doing so much better if they added backwads comp. and slashed the price by 100 bucks.

Blu-Ray looks FANTASTIC though.

F.A.N.T.A.S.T.I.C.

Not if you buy the 360 elite.. Or a normal 360 but with a 120 gb harddrive.. The new dashboard update will allow you to copy your games onto the harddrive itself, so the console won't be using all the power from reading the games from the disc, thus not overheat - why RROD happens..

1zh1a3a.jpg

Where is your god now?

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

1zh1a3a.jpg

Where is your god now?

roll.gif

PS3 FTW
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

1zh1a3a.jpg

Where is your god now?

OMG hahahah I wasn't expecting this lol

Back
Top Bottom